the thread about nothing...

98853BD4-B9AF-4426-83E2-3FE377C85529.jpeg

But I love my germs, word to scary movie 2

9B7B5DE2-EA00-483D-8173-8215A29BF32F.gif

Damm son she still giving you flack?

Man, bruh the night before we got into it at wing stop, we said we were going to make commitments to something we need to approve upon for 30 days. Her thing was she can’t get to work on time, so she was going to get up early to get to work on time. She asked me what I was going to do. So if you say you’re going to make a commitment to something and then ask me what kind of commitment I’m going to make, that sounds like we’re doing this together. At least in my mind. I say I’ll not eat fast food for 30 days. She like “and?”. I’m like what you mean “and?”, you only said 1 thing. I just said I’ll work out more(I do that anyway). First day, this chick said she didn’t make it on time. I just cracked some jokes and kept it moving. I took a mental note...I gotta check on this chick because she won’t keep her end up. At the gym the other day, we talking about going to the gym together at least 3 times a week. So, I ask her how’s getting up early going. She scoffs and says, “this ain’t about me right now”. Oh. Wings stop happens. We talk yesterday, she said she made to work early, but she wasn’t going to be able to make it to the gym because she had an online class. She asked if I was going go anyway. I said I’ll try but I’m also meeting up with my boy to get things together because we’re going to Miami in 2 weeks.

So this morning she text me at like 5:45 a video of a candle burn talking about she up and at em this morning(she meditates in the mornings with candles and all other kinds of over the top crap). We talk for a minute, and she asks if I did my part of the commitment. I said yea I didn’t eat any fast food. I left it at that. “But did you go to the gym?” I told her I didn’t. She made a slick remark, I asked her “what time did you make it to work the other day? Don’t hold me to standards you’re not going to uphold yourself.” Then she goes off talking bout “I told you I backslide, you didn’t tell me the totality of your backsliding”, “you putting your success in the hands of others”, “I don’t take responsibility” blah blah. I can’t with this o bruh. I deaded her ***.

I need to get the **** out of Texas. I do not get along with these folks.

Wtf!!! Good for you for makin that chess move statement.

Miami in 2 weeks don’t bring that headache with you. I wouldn’t.

That **** is really making me regret letting the chick at my job make it.
Bro, I made the mistake of moving out here (texas) on a suggestion it improve my well being. #lies.

My next move is Miami, biscayne bay where 1st vacation in 2015. It’s on my goal or I just head back to grimey nyc.

Man, bruh the night before we got into it at wing stop, we said we were going to make commitments to something we need to approve upon for 30 days. Her thing was she can’t get to work on time, so she was going to get up early to get to work on time. She asked me what I was going to do. So if you say you’re going to make a commitment to something and then ask me what kind of commitment I’m going to make, that sounds like we’re doing this together. At least in my mind. I say I’ll not eat fast food for 30 days. She like “and?”. I’m like what you mean “and?”, you only said 1 thing. I just said I’ll work out more(I do that anyway). First day, this chick said she didn’t make it on time. I just cracked some jokes and kept it moving. I took a mental note...I gotta check on this chick because she won’t keep her end up. At the gym the other day, we talking about going to the gym together at least 3 times a week. So, I ask her how’s getting up early going. She scoffs and says, “this ain’t about me right now”. Oh. Wings stop happens. We talk yesterday, she said she made to work early, but she wasn’t going to be able to make it to the gym because she had an online class. She asked if I was going go anyway. I said I’ll try but I’m also meeting up with my boy to get things together because we’re going to Miami in 2 weeks.

So this morning she text me at like 5:45 a video of a candle burn talking about she up and at em this morning(she meditates in the mornings with candles and all other kinds of over the top crap). We talk for a minute, and she asks if I did my part of the commitment. I said yea I didn’t eat any fast food. I left it at that. “But did you go to the gym?” I told her I didn’t. She made a slick remark, I asked her “what time did you make it to work the other day? Don’t hold me to standards you’re not going to uphold yourself.” Then she goes off talking bout “I told you I backslide, you didn’t tell me the totality of your backsliding”, “you putting your success in the hands of others”, “I don’t take responsibility” blah blah. I can’t with this o bruh. I deaded her ***.

I need to get the **** out of Texas. I do not get along with these folks.
I'll just say this about it...your mistake was stooping to her level of pettiness when you asked her what time she got up for work you. should have let it be man. Pettiness only begets more pettiness

I'll just say this about it...your mistake was stooping to her level of pettiness when you asked her what time she got up for work you. should have let it be man. Pettiness only begets more pettiness

Naw famb. Can’t let that slide. It would’ve led her to believe she can do **** like that and do more often on a bigger scale. I used to let petty **** just be what it is, but some look at as a weakness. Some have never heard of the high road so they won’t understand. Sometimes you have to get on their level so they’ll understand.

People with tens of thousands of friends/followers but barely 200 donations for their funeral on gofundme. |l

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom