the thread about nothing...

U call this beef?
This is my entertainment
yea man when you start talking bout each others girls and what yall doing to them and what not

its like me and grizz beef you know i know grizz ever since we was in high school and he use to dress like boy george and play the flute in the halls to attract girls.

its never serious cuz he the homie

We just calling the lil boy out
He smashes this, smashes that
M4 this M4 that
Miami this Miami that
Can ball anyone up
Stories for days.
Turns out he’s a kid
:rofl:

Sanna Meira

21ED7CA8-1F05-4B43-8B17-11D7EDEC42CE.jpeg

B262B8A8-D118-4812-96EA-07D74282A158.png

7B8BEA59-3146-42A1-A7CE-C27B5B1D5B93.png

72451D3C-2E46-41EB-ABF7-59F9393E8D5F.jpeg

I say hot damn

I started to post this in @DADDYFATSACKS thread, but I didn’t want it to come off as condescending.

I AM not b made dude or a clown at all. I’m am in fact a real *** mfer. Too real for some. People use to tell me this when I was younger. I used to laugh it off, but not really understanding why they said it. Now I get it. I stand for something, and nothing changes that. Not even a female. Sometimes I completely forget there are **** people in the world, because my whole circle trill. Sometimes people come at me with FS or try to involve me with FS and I just look at them. I don’t be on no petty, trifling chatty patty type ****. If I get the notion you’re on that type of ****, I’ll cut you off, and won’t feel no type of way about it. One thing I’ve learned is that if you just sit back and watch the fake will expose themselves. Every. Single. Time.

Only reason why i troll back is to shake of the parasites.

A parasite is nasty little thing, it latches onto a healthy host to suck energy for its on survival.

Everytime i post these " parasites " only seek to take my energy and spin it to give them shine(they only survival is to mention my name or refer to me when no one is directly talking to them)

I guess ill **** so these parasites will leave me alone, and focus on thier livelyhood instead of watching my every move like they the feds.

took my usual super packed lirr train home today that i never pay for cuz it’s so full. But today an overzealous ticket agent actually went out of her way to go scan tickets smh :rolleyes let me enjoy my free ride bish

Back
Top Bottom