the thread about nothing...

WTH I’m mad about that and I don’t even have vzw.
Its basically a fee for needing a live person. Most companies do that in some shape or form...but usually only when its something they already have an automated system set up to handle...like payments.

Its basically a fee for needing a live person. Most companies do that in some shape or form...but usually only when its something they already have an automated system set up to handle...like payments.

I guess it depends on the type of escalation. But if it’s something simple as changing your address their shouldn’t be a fee. Of course you can do it online but not everything can be done thru a online portal.

My boss, her boss and her boss plus my only direct colleague are older white women. I pretty much hate this. Constantly have to remind myself not to feel too comfortable or trusting.

Just don't trust that they wouldn't hold an honest moment against me.

I'm actually pretty much just over this company. To be such a large and successful private company, it sure as hell is inconsistent in it's practices. No supervisor can provide a clear answer. They are constantly changing things, which part of me gets, and the other part absolutely hates because it's never a good change and is hardly ever a permanent solution.

I need to quit my *****ing. It could be worse. But this **** is old already and it's only been 2 years (and less than 1 year at my current position).

If you're not happy there, fam bounce. Majority of life is at work 5 days out of the week - 8/9 hours out of the day.

That's 2,080 hours a year (40 hours work week) with these people.

Not worth it.

a186e97cda129ce2166a7b4743890563.jpg

I guess it depends on the type of escalation. But if it’s something simple as changing your address their shouldn’t be a fee. Of course you can do it online but not everything can be done thru a online portal.

My bank for some reason charged the payment on my bill as fraud so i just wanted to clear that up and got charged lol

My bank for some reason charged the payment on my bill as fraud so i just wanted to clear that up and got charged lol

So vzw charged you and they red flagged it?

My bank screwed me this week I was tryna get bus pass/lyft the genius at TD bank didn’t update my zip code so I kept getting m card declined. Was to late to work that day.

If you're not happy there, fam bounce. Majority of life is at work 5 days out of the week - 8/9 hours out of the day.

That's 2,080 hours a year (40 hours work week) with these people.

Not worth it.
I mean i agree somewhat, but on the other hand no job is gonna make me "happy" short of getting that NBA contract or an advance on an album I can produce.

It is what it is. I just needed a space to share. I'm not much of a complainer (or talker in general) in real life.

I mean i agree somewhat, but on the other hand no job is gonna make me "happy" short of getting that NBA contract or an advance on an album I can produce.

Not going to make you happy, but if you enjoy what you do...happiness follows at the workplace. Regardless of mis-management.

What line of work you're in?

So vzw charged you and they red flagged it?

My bank screwed me this week I was tryna get bus pass/lyft the genius at TD bank didn’t update my zip code so I kept getting m card declined. Was to late to work that day.

$25 chargeback fee and $7 to talk about the chargeback on the phone:smh:

Verizon’s a slime ball company but so is every other carrier. I went into a Verizon store not too long ago and they were selling screen protectors for 40 dollars.

Verizon’s a slime ball company but so is every other carrier. I went into a Verizon store not too long ago and they were selling screen protectors for 40 dollars.

AT&T’s is even more slimer since it’s a global corporation.

$40 screen is absured for someone that is gonna break and wear and tear over the life of the phone. But it’s the way them slim ball CS reps gain commissions.

It’s always a good thing in save tech nerd so I don’t need any suggestions or support on my mobile devices.

Not going to make you happy, but if you enjoy what you do...happiness follows at the workplace. Regardless of mis-management.

What line of work you're in?
Currently work logistics for my company's service department.

I don't think there is a job where I will "enjoy what I do". I enjoy helping people. Service is fine. It's what comes with it that makes it horse ****.

AT&T’s is even more slimer since it’s a global corporation.

$40 screen is absured for someone that is gonna break and wear and tear over the life of the phone. But it’s the way them slim ball CS reps gain commissions.

It’s always a good thing in save tech nerd so I don’t need any suggestions or support on my mobile devices.
I was telling you guys a few days ago... I noticed a pattern of mobile store managers acting like mob bosses on IG.

When I was a young'n, I had these

Air-Jordan-14-22-565x372.jpg

I don't really stay on top of retros, so dunno if they ever retro'ed

But I'd buy them again.

My only problem with 14s is that they crease really really really easily lol

Back
Top Bottom