the thread about nothing...

I'm down to two pairs lol...for now...
I only wear 2-3 pairs of mine. I bought multiples because people were talking about how the whites get dirty and the sole wears away quick. Turns out they were exaggerating my pairs have been running two years strong.

I only wear 2-3 pairs of mine. I bought multiples because people were talking about how the whites get dirty and the sole wears away quick. Turns out they were exaggerating my pairs have been running two years strong.
I consistently rotate 5 pairs and still want to add a grey and navy that would get plenty of wear.

Still got my Lux and xenos on ice.

My girl lost her phone in our apartment. I’ve been searching for three hours and nothing.

In your apartment and still nothing? Tried calling it and everything?
It’s dead :smh: I should’ve mentioned that lol I’m legit going crazy looking for it because we don’t have a lot of furniture. She remembers last night using it on one of the two couches we have, then at around 8 am I woke up on the couch (she stayed up watching some Hulu show) and we went to the room. She said that when we went to the room she didn’t have it apparently. I legit took out the underneath of the couch to look in it, all inside corners, and even shook it around but nothing.

Damn I hate knowing that the missing thing is at home but I can't find it
Bro it bothers me so much lmao Like there is no possible way it’s not here. I told my girl we’re flipping the whole place tonight when she gets off work. We’ve got a 750 square foot apartment so it’s not big at all.

you-must-be-new-here-willy-wonka.jpg

Brother asked me did i want To be a flight attendant , said it’s guaranteed cause of who he knows.... doesn’t pay very well but thinking bout selling my house(planned on doing that anyway) and just doing it for a year so I can travel freely .

After the ****** year I had, I could use something different and the trips.

I got a bunch of flight attendant friends. They were over the traveling to different places in the first month but they do enjoy their job. It depends on where your home base is and the living situation. Get ready for your family and friends to start buttering you up for flight benefits if you do go that route

Brother asked me did i want To be a flight attendant , said it’s guaranteed cause of who he knows.... doesn’t pay very well but thinking bout selling my house(planned on doing that anyway) and just doing it for a year so I can travel freely .

After the ****ty year I had, I could use something different and the trips.
That would be a really cool job to have. Probably stressful and tiring, but the perks of being able to travel and check out places?

Just got a call at work

Caller : i recieved a letter that says it not a bill.....is it a bill
I used to hang out at Dollar Tree with my friend who worked there. If I stayed there long enough, there was bound to be a customer asking "is this a dollar?".

I got a bunch of flight attendant friends. They were over the traveling to different places in the first month but they do enjoy their job. It depends on where your home base is and the living situation. Get ready for your family and friends to start buttering you up for flight benefits if you do go that route

Think it was Seattle , Columbus and two other places. Was going to do Columbus because my bro lives there and that’s 2 hrs from my hometown anyway .

Off the back Any negatives they voiced to you, that you can think of?

For you cali guys...just wondering, how hard is it to get into the building to watch a drew league game? Being in the building when an nba player stops by must be cool as hell

For you cali guys...just wondering, how hard is it to get into the building to watch a drew league game? Being in the building when an nba player stops by must be cool as hell
I can't answer how it is with the Drew League. But I remember being at the SF Pro-Am and seeing a couple of Warriors players come through. Seats are definitely filled.

I remember sitting next to Isaiah Rider during a game. He was nice.

Back
Top Bottom