the thread about nothing...

damn

Had a strangely eventful night. 

Got this chicks number from the gym, randomly started texting like by the minute these last few days. We were both a (different) happy hours and we drunkenly agreed to have her meet at my place. Proceeded to smang. 

Feels good. But bad that she bailed on our plans tonight that we had set the day before. Oh well

Got this chicks number from the gym, randomly started texting like by the minute these last few days. We were both a (different) happy hours and we drunkenly agreed to have her meet at my place. Proceeded to smang. 

Feels good. But bad that she bailed on our plans tonight that we had set the day before. Oh well

You didn't smang it right. You've gotta do better.

You didn't smang it right. You've gotta do better.

next time hit her wit the

No jets fans wanna take bets with me :stoneface: should've made it week 1 :lol:
We know were gnna lose. Making a bet would be dumb. :lol:
In regards to that girl cutting. What goes thru ppls heads when they cut themselves,like what drives them to do it?

:lol: @ hol up my lips chapped
real talk, where the **** do i learn how to do this? do you take lessons or is it just cop a suit off ebay, find a cliff, and see what happens
def on the bucket list. if this how i die won't e'em be mad

Him and his wifey are both professional skydivers. I just wonder how do you land when you are flying at that speed ???

I would love to do this ... and I dont even like heights.

I was just thinking the other day, do millionaires or rich people with multiple luxury cars have to put insurance on all of their vehicles.

Yes they do ... A car that isn't even being driven has insurance ... They might place coverage under "Collectibles, Arts, and Personal Articles", but ALL assets pertaining to vehicles do have coverage ....

Back
Top Bottom