the thread about nothing...

ElectricMeagerFluke-max-14mb.gif

Man i decided to spend the day with my wifes nephews ( their dads our deadbeats) and omg. They argue about the stupidest things. Who sitting up front who going in the house first whos gonna be first player blah blah blah lol. Longest day of my life never again.

Man i decided to spend the day with my wifes nephews ( their dads our deadbeats) and omg. They argue about the stupidest things. Who sitting up front who going in the house first whos gonna be first player blah blah blah lol. Longest day of my life never again.

That's what I deal with when I have the nephews (11 yr old autistic and 9yr old). Total pain in the *** at times but pretty cool if watching them individually. I guess it's just a brother thing.

Lance Stephenson, Javale McGee, Lebron

If the goal is to put together a team that can beat the warriors, I'm not impressed so far

Just woke up fom a nap and heard lance Stephenson is coming to LA with lebron. Man I had hypothetical teammate match-up with those two. Looks like my intuition is was right.

Last edited:
No clearance shoe hunting today? Spending your day on my nuts is a better use of your time i see

I buy my shoes at retail, below retail but never at reseller Prices. I did find some lebron XV at the clearance rack just wasn’t my size And I already had a pair of ashes.

2520DF21-0CEF-44D2-90FA-4326082B2E52.jpeg

If I were you I’ll be racking up in clearance cavs lebron Jerseys, shirts etc put them in a time capsule/storage unit and make that nostalgia money in 20-30 years.

Bronsexuilas have
nueces?

Last edited:
I buy my shoes at retail, below retail but never at reseller Prices. I did find some lebron XV at the clearance rack just wasn’t my size And I already had a pair of ashes.

2520DF21-0CEF-44D2-90FA-4326082B2E52.jpeg

If I were you I’ll be racking up in clearance cavs lebron Jerseys, shirts etc put them in a time capsule/storage unit and make that nostalgia money in 20-30 years.
Im good

Back
Top Bottom