the thread about nothing...

tumblr_inline_mpbenrzljD1qz4rgp.gif

Gonna take a shower and prolly knock out

It's 8:42 am rn, been up since around the same time yesterday. I would've been sleep 4 hours ago but right before I got in the bed I got called in on my day off :smh: damn near fell asleep at work lmao

It's 8:42 am rn, been up since around the same time yesterday. I would've been sleep 4 hours ago but right before I got in the bed I got called in on my day off :smh: damn near fell asleep at work lmao
What kinda job do you do? You can't tell them no?

Sometikes I will get calls to come in to work on my day off and I don't even answer the phone

I know once I do it's hard to tell them no lmao

What kinda job do you do? You can't tell them no?

Sometikes I will get calls to come in to work on my day off and I don't even answer the phone

I know once I do it's hard to tell them no lmao
UPS and my first thought to everything besides text questions is yes :lol:smh: I didn’t even think I was that tired until I got in the whip and that sinking feeling hit lol

UPS and my first thought to everything besides text questions is yes :lol:smh: I didn’t even think I was that tired until I got in the whip and that sinking feeling hit lol
Nah I feel you

One time I came in to work at 7am when I normally work 3-1130 pm.

I was fine when I showered. I was fine when I ate. I was fine when I walked out the door. I was fine when I got in the car and drove.

When I pulled into the parking lot at work my body crashed and all the energy left me.

I didn't even know uniqlo was doing it like that.
The crush linen button ups is so soft on the skin espcially after you wash em and wear em. I gotta rack up for this summer. Way better than h&m imo. The stuff actually last long, as any hi-fashion brands like j crew or Zara.

I turnt up sooo hard yesterday.
Started sippin at 11 on an empty stomach.
Went to the dodgers game, then a bar, then i had company over.
I knocked out around 7pm lol I probably slept a good 10 hours.
i still feel all sluggish today tho

I had a nightmare for the first time in a while Friday night and it was still kinda funny.

Some zombies got in my house and I said, “What the hell!?!” , and the zombie looked at me and said, “Yea *****!”
Mine was on some Zombie-esque **** too lol

You gon let these ****** kill you before you even quit? :smh:

Back
Top Bottom