the thread about nothing...

how do you know if ur an introvert or an extrovert? I am shy and anxious but I like being around people and would much rather spend my time with people rather than not. I dont feel good when Im just chillin solo. I also kind of crave significance and attention. Also I do not get tired when Im hangin out with people I always like to stay late and push the chill sessions to be longer. Does shyness and anxiety(general) have anything to do with being introverted or extroverted? I was talking to someone today and they said timidness is introversion...

Back at job hunting again I guess. There's a shipyard hiring event on the 2nd but that's really not a type of place I'd want to work at lol

Went to the gym today, first time in months. Wasn't bad but I really need to push myself.. summer bod is needed :nerd:

Drake in blackface wow. Wonder how that'll turn out over the days

Waiting on that Drake reply...
giphy.gif

how do you know if ur an introvert or an extrovert? I am shy and anxious but I like being around people and would much rather spend my time with people rather than not. I dont feel good when Im just chillin solo. I also kind of crave significance and attention. Also I do not get tired when Im hangin out with people I always like to stay late and push the chill sessions to be longer. Does shyness and anxiety(general) have anything to do with being introverted or extroverted? I was talking to someone today and they said timidness is introversion...
I'd describe it as an introverted extrovert lol

Shy extroverts exist. Just like there are sociable introverts

yeah i mean infrared was a good song...duppy freestlye had much harder hitting lines...and basically the story of adidon said drake had a baby by a pr0n star.
I mean if we are keeping score i think drake is still ahead. Wouldn't really care if he never responded but i do love a good rap beef

Back
Top Bottom