the thread about nothing...

I want to casually wear nba jerseys this summer. Want the new MJ jersey nike is dropping soon so bad. And if i get it i will scoop a brad beal jersey. I honestly never see anyone wear nba jerseys casually[/QUOTE]

Went in my closet this weekend and pulled out a brand new Jordan Bullet's swingman jersey. Had a pinstripe Bulls one in there too, both with tags. I buy WAY too many clothes.

Mexican food giving me the ****s today :smh:

funny-gif-rihanna-mexican-food.gif

Why not? Tastes bad?
I mean, the fruit punch flavor is good. But it does have a stranger after taste.

And consuming all this caffeine? Not sure if it amounts to a cup of coffee, but at the moment, 240mg seems a lot.

I don't know if it's just me, but the post-rockstar crash is real. Feels batman. Fozz Fozz
I hope I don't crash then. I have a long work day lol.

That Morgan Freeman allegation seems crazy. The one clip I saw seems totally innocuous. I'm not trying to dismiss all the women, but the specific instance I saw seems off.

Surprise Restock of Off-White x Nike Prestos
Were you granted access?
BY MIKE DESTEFANO
1 HOUR AGO
SHARE TWEET

Nike Air Presto

FOLLOW THIS MODEL
Image via Nike
Stop everything else you are doing. Out of nowhere, the highly-coveted Off-White x Nike Presto from Virgil Abloh's "The Ten" collection has restocked.

The restock is only available to select Nike SNKRS accounts holders, but even the most miniscule chance at not having to pay over $1,000 on the resell market to own a pair is worth getting excited over.

To see if you are one of the lucky few to be granted access to purchase the Off-White x Nike Air Presto, click the link here.

Sold out...:stoneface: :smh:

watched evil genius on netflix....not impressed. The first 2 episodes were good...the last two were not.

I want to casually wear nba jerseys this summer. Want the new MJ jersey nike is dropping soon so bad. And if i get it i will scoop a brad beal jersey. I honestly never see anyone wear nba jerseys casually
Finna randomly wear the Pippen today.

this is true.
but it is also true that the refs were biased and trash
I saw a graphic on Twitter that Scott Foster called more fouls on the Warriors (11-5) than the Rockets, while the other two refs called fouls evenly.

I'm not arguing that there weren't bad foul calls. But let's be real, there were plenty of missed foul calls for both teams.

D'Antoni could've called some plays to work down the deficit. Keeping Ryan Anderson in the game to have Steph score 11-straight? Kerr took advantage of that mismatch immediately.

Have to use the bathroom and Fiancee is doing her hair using the mirror. Asked her to step out so I can do my business real quick, she says no because she was there first and wants to make sure her hair is done before work (which is 2 and a half hours away) :stoneface: Told her it won't be more than five and she still says no. She knows I can't use the bathroom if someone else is in there. :smh:

Have to use the bathroom and Fiancee is doing her hair using the mirror. Asked her to step out so I can do my business real quick, she says no because she was there first and wants to make sure her hair is done before work (which is 2 and a half hours away) :stoneface: Told her it won't be more than five and she still says no. She knows I can't use the bathroom if someone else is in there. :smh:
Take the ring back and go buy some toilet paper

Back
Top Bottom