the thread about nothing...

Good luck getting out without being harassed and randomly charged even though your no longer a member. Personal trainers 80% of the time were douches who thought they were wrestlers the way they talked. Place may have changed since the early 2000’s but I doubt it.

i'm always on top of my membership they already charge me for my annual fee, but i just want out of the contract and go with another gym that is exclusively just basketball gym/training center. None of that pool, sauna or stuff i hardly even use with my super sport membership. I just signed up just because of the indoor basketball gym. i don't regret it but i feel like i don't need 24 fitness after they did some ish with the way they close the indoor basketball gym at 12am. like literary they close the indoor basketball gym at 12am and kick everyone out, one time we were in middle of a intense game and the attendant was trying kick us out, cause it passed 12am we had to beg her for extra 10-20 minutes so we can finish our game. what's the purpose of signing a contract that a company promotes their are 24 hours when they close one of the main components of the building that people actually go in to work out even if they aren't playing basketball, and maybe doing body conditional training and they need the space of actual full court gym.

f-ing stupid.

They've unlocked my internet at work.

This still don't feel right tho
itsatrap.jpg

So my girl and me will finally have our own crib next month. And i also learned my best friend of seven years essentially ruined the friendship we have due to his anger issues. In the end you really only have family.

That’s a sad truth that I hope to never experience. I love my family and especially having a little one. It’s funny though cause both my girls family and my own said it wouldn’t be a good idea to roommate with him and now we found out the hard way.

So my girl and me will finally have our own crib next month. And i also learned my best friend of seven years essentially ruined the friendship we have due to his anger issues. In the end you really only have family.

Have to love people from a distance.

Love them for who they are...

Back
Top Bottom