the thread about nothing...

Ups lost a damn package that i sent out last friday

sent back 2 things on friday and just realized that my receipt has 2 same tracking numbers smh

i even had prepaid labels

called them and they said they don't know what happened

Decided to grab some fries after hopping.
No ragrets.
IMG_20180222_230829.jpg

I'm sure there will be pics later but he was in the VC IV. Outsole detached and his shoes started talking.

I'm sure there will be pics later but he was in the VC IV. Outsole detached and his shoes started talking.
that nuts, hopefully he just had a bad pair not a real og. i'm sure nike can still make him some pairs. they should even retro his stuff cause nike is revamping the shox line.

someone NT just dropped info that vapor fly street are just lifestyle shoes and not meant for running don't know if that is true. gotta look into that. cause i might scoop up a pair.

Asking for tracking numbers from whoever I cop from on eBay for now on.. **** is rediculous

Now OG heads are gonna start pointing finger at nike to do retros for VC Shox which they should.
Asking for tracking numbers from whoever I cop from on eBay for now on.. **** is rediculous

I always ask for the tracking for every any sale I put through online . Can't trust no one out here. If they can't supply that tracking # within 12-24hrs cancel the sale.

Now OG heads are gonna start pointing finger at nike to do retros for VC Shox which they should.

I always ask for the tracking for every any sale I put through online . Can't trust no one out here. If they can't supply that tracking # within 12-24hrs cancel the sale.
My Columbia's are lost. Dudes cooperative but Never Again

its a miracle to me that shipping companies don't mess up more honestly given the scope of their work. But that being said lasership for me has basically been 50/50 on if something is actually going to show up. They are hands down the worst.

retro vc2s and im all in

TAN,

“Write your goals down in detail and read your list of goals every day. Some goals may entail a list of shorter goals. Losing a lot of weight, for example, should include mini-goals, such as 10-pound milestones. This will keep your subconscious mind focused on what you want step by step.”

I'm a firm believer in writing your goals down on paper...

It provides you a guide and direction to achieve what you're aiming for...

What you write down will manifest...

LETTTTSSSSSS GOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom