the thread about nothing...

Id be damned if I balled in some 3s. :lol:
I occasionally ball in my dee-brown's, my feet don't bleed, only thing its doesn't have good traction that performs the same as my better kicks in my current rotation my current lebrons, kobes etc. but i still put them to the test.
reebok-pump-omni-lite-2017-retro-01.jpg

i played a dude @ gym with some retro 3's last week. he got buckets. not because of the shoes, but he knew game very well and could ball.

Last edited:
i plan on using these kobe 1 protro's in live games just to see if they really did improve on the tooling/engineering of the shoes instead of flim/flam marketing buzz words nike marketing team uses.

i plan on using these kobe 1 protro's in live games just to see if they really did improve on the tooling/engineering of the shoes instead of flim/flam marketing buzz words nike marketing team uses.

I'll drop 30 on you in some timbs

I promise you that.

I'm not trolling either, I'm very serious.

I'll drop 30 on you in some timbs

I promise you that.

I'm not trolling either, I'm very serious.

$30 dollars, 30 push ups....definitely not 30pts, you probably wouldn't get pass 5pts after i applied my defense on you. I promise you that!
i'll rock converse chuck taylor's just give you better advantage!! but you ain't dropping no 30 on 1v1. that's how i know u aint real or serious.

$30 dollars, 30 push ups....definitely not 30pts, you probably wouldn't get pass 5pts after i applied my defense on you. I promise you that!
i'll rock converse chuck taylor's just give you better advantage!! but you ain't dropping no 30 on 1v1. that's how i know u aint real or serious.

I meant if you guarded me in a game.
1 on 1 you wouldn't even score on me.

I've seen your legs

damn.

2 deaths reported from an helicopter crash. RIP.

I'm flying out to Mexico tomorrow :stoneface:

But Guadalajara is not close to that area so I guess it will be fine :nerd:

animals are made to be in the nature :smh:

You going to Guadalajara?
Ima be there next week

I meant if you guarded me in a game.
1 on 1 you wouldn't even score on me.

I've seen your legs

A real full court game regulated or just pick-up?
The full court games i play at my gym are pick-up full court games that go up to 15pts, no timer. 1s and 2's

you'll have to play 2 games and be the ultimate ball hog to even drop 30pts, be realistic. This isn't 2k18.
even rookies in the league can't drop like lonzo ball can't even drop 30pts in one game. (lmao)

Yea you seen my like in wdywt, but you haven't seen my footwork and my hands.

I like to ball in my last shot 14's.
010197_01.jpg
i remember having these 14's in high school ('03-04) man the interior of the shoe was so freakin plush and comfortable, you can still ball in them cause they in the modern era of nike basketball/jordan brand. sill have carbon fiber. and zoom air units. not that light but the traction are very very good from what i remember. thinking about buying me pair.

Back
Top Bottom