the thread about nothing...

Alp and co. are bowl as hell
tenor.gif

we coming for you and them bull crap toronto raptor shorts, couldn't even cop the jersey broke ***.

tenor.gif

we coming for you and bull crap toronto shorts, couldn't even cop the jersey broke ***.

You alp mfer? No ones even referring to you, you waste man sit down. Always wanna involve himself in ****. You wish you were alp, dude got more bread than you.

Lol @ couldnt cop the jersey. Ok lil buddy

I want some NBA shorts but I need pockets.

I got thangs

Swingmans have pockets

Cats been taking the authentics to tailors and adding pockets but that gets pricey once you at like 10pairs lol. I rock mine to the gym so pockets arent a big deal. If im on road i use this runners pouch i got from marshalls. Phone wallet and keys all fit.

There isn't a single hyped sneaker that I want.
Even regular sneaker lol
Nothing I "need" anymore.

The only sneaker that I want is clory fill trainer 1s.

Which I will get.

Jesus, surprised no one never ran up in Flight Club before
Flight club nyc? dudes aint getting far not one bit, manhattan is jam packed in that area. unless they some footsoldier and hop on the train but and speedy gonzalez their way uptown or across to queens, they gonna look stupid hot with whole bunch of boxes and the "boyz" will have them wrapped up in less than a 1hr.

but damm 3 times, dudes need to step up on security higher level security gates. Probably a inside job too. cause they have to go for specific sneakers to make this "job" worth their effort.
They do have some serious heat.

So I'm searching for internships to apply to and I see one with the same name position that I just got rejected from. I click on it and the qualifications and job duties are the EXACT same and it's the exact same hiring manager too just a different company. I'm really thinking about applying just to troll her :lol:

So I'm searching for internships to apply to and I see one with the same name position that I just got rejected from. I click on it and the qualifications and job duties are the EXACT same and it's the exact same hiring manager too just a different company. I'm really thinking about applying just to troll her :lol:

giphy.gif

did you even email like a "thank you letter saying blah blah...hope you have good day." (just give me the f'ing job)

Why not? It’s worth a shot

Back
Top Bottom