the thread about nothing...

giphy.gif

Did anybody else notice alchemist iq alchemist iq just typed a essay and I don’t think he misspelled 1 ****ing word :lol:
I'm surprised myself, but i know its NT text editor that is causing misspelled words.

its too early in the morning to through jabs at niceshoes, the guy only looks for my post. just so he can start a arugment. not gonna waste my time. just like that martin gif. "peace" im out.

55fc29e6140c688e766ffd2e505b3cd0--funny-pics-funny-stuff.jpg

I know this Girl (Chick A) who stays getting in relationships were the other Girl is basically just using her as a meal ticket

I would feel bad but this is like the 4th time

Couple years ago she proposed to the girl that she is with now (Chick B)

She (Chick B) pretty much said no in a nice way and she (Chick A) still stayed with her :lol:

I respect her (Chick B) hustle tho because she pays for nothing goes on trips and gets everything she wants :lol:

I guess this girl (Chick A) just doesn't want to be alone

Last edited:
I know this Girl who stays getting in relationships were the other Girl is basically just using her as a meal ticket

I would feel bad but this is like the 4th time

Couple years ago she proposed to the girl that she is with now

She pretty much said no in a nice way and she still stayed with her :lol:

I respect her hustle tho because she pays for nothing goes on trips and gets everything she wants :lol:

I guess this chick just doesn't want to be alone

that's nothing new, nyc is filled with nefarious leechers both men and women like that.
she must be good company to be around if the relationship got that marriage level

Since this is probably a bust, how about I just tell her "first round's on you"?

If she says nah, I just dip right there.

Don't overthink it and take the lead.
Just say, i know this spot that's really dope. Ill meet you at so and so and we'll head there.
That way you can pick the spot.
I actually went on a date 2 days ago. Female said "lets go for ice cream". She ended up picking some ice cream spot on Rodeo Drive. It was $8 per ice cream :lol:.
We chopped it up for about 2 hours there. Chemistry was good. Took her back to my place and got it poppin'. So even tho it was an expensive place, It still didn't run me much to get it.

Just say, i know this spot that's really dope. Ill meet you at so and so and we'll head there.
I actually went on a date 2 days ago. Female said "lets go for ice cream". She ended up picking some ice cream spot on Rodeo Drive. It was $8 per ice cream :lol:.
We chopped it up for about 2 hours there. Chemistry was good. Took her back to my place and got it poppin'. So even tho it was an expensive place, It still didn't run me much to get it.
Sprinkles ice cream

$8 per ice cream? Lawd.

16 bucks to smash
Amel blew 6 racks

Back
Top Bottom