the thread about nothing...

I just accidentally found out that family rented a hall to throw a party for my birthday

i told them to cancel it

i don't like all that party ishh

am i wrong ?
It’s your birthday do what YOU want.

On another note the news said SFPD has solved 13 of 85,000 car break in’s. :rofl:

There's one class this semester where 100 percent of the grade is online discussion. So basically it'll be like one long TAN thread all semester except I'll be graded on it.

Crazy how people only hit you when they need something

Yo remember that time, when I had you on that favor about 8 years ago...well I need your help.

yeah, i let them know that i loved them for thinking about me but i don't want no party

Not trying to sound like dark a-hole, but would you rather it be a funeral?

A birthday party is a celebration of life in Nigerian culture. Telling someone “nah, I rather stay home and watch Martin” is a insult.

Happy bday btw.

Dont mention your basement or that you paid Ling Ling for some play

F7A68ECF-EDCB-4FC6-A735-9055373B8D5E.gif

Son was getting that Ms.Swan wet wet for the low low somewhere in flushing queens.

It’s your birthday do what YOU want.

On another note the news said SFPD has solved 13 of 85,000 car break in’s. :rofl:

Chief wiggum and the boys doing the damn thing

There's one class this semester where 100 percent of the grade is online discussion. So basically it'll be like one long TAN thread all semester except I'll be graded on it.

Youre Welcome

When the popeyes worker hooks you up cause you had to wait almost 10 minutes for your order :smokin

ordered a 6 piece wing combo with small side of red beans and rice, and she ended up giving me 12 wings, 2 bisquits, 2 orders of fries, and 2 sodas for waiting

she forgot my red beans and rice tho

When the popeyes worker hooks you up cause you had to wait almost 10 minutes for your order :smokin

ordered a 6 piece wing combo with small side of red beans and rice, and she ended up giving me 12 wings, 2 bisquits, 2 orders of fries, and 2 sodas for waiting

she forgot my red beans and rice tho
Sounds like she might have gave u someone else’s order playa

Reminds me a similar situation
Me: what u have for dinner
Susie: omg I went to el coyote and ordered 3 potatoe tacos(she’s vegetarian) when I got home they were carne asada!
Me: can u imagine the guy that wanted carne asada and got potatoe tacos!

Back
Top Bottom