the thread about nothing...

**** that im one of those weird people that wont eat at anyones house unless i really know you or **** with you..

I’m the same way. Unless it’s something undeniably good. Like, I show up at ones place and they got the pit like a pit master. I’m finna eat try that ****!

peanuts3.gif

For the first time in life, I think I actually like my job

I hope I land this new job I did a interview with today.

Me and the interviewer both from the east coast nyc. We def clicked and he liked me personally. It’s in his hands and God.

Reactions: Ube
y'all ever had a lunch so unsatisfying it just makes you mad...i HATE spending money on food for it to be trash

I went to this one spot and ordered a philly cheesesteak. I wasnt expecting something amazing but i also wasnt expecting what they brought.

**** was a piece of bread, bits or sirloin, peppers, onions and mushrooms and the whole ******* plate was covered in gravy and fries. I said wtf is this, sent that **** back and got a turkey sandwich which wasnt filling at all.

I went to this one spot and ordered a philly cheesesteak. I wasnt expecting something amazing but i also wasnt expecting what they brought.

**** was a piece of bread, bits or sirloin, peppers, onions and mushrooms and the whole ****ing plate was covered in gravy and fries. I said wtf is this, sent that **** back and got a turkey sandwich which wasnt filling at all.

It’s surprising how many spots have the audacity to charge as much as they do for a meal and then they hit you with a fyre fest plate :smh:

It’s just bad business and a fast track to being shut down.

It’s surprising how many spots have the audacity to charge as much as they do for a meal and then they hit you with a fyre fest plate :smh:

It’s just bad business and a fast track to being shut down.

I went to another place and ordered a steak sandwich. **** came with one piece of bread. I asked whats good with the other, waitress tryna tell me thats how it comes.

Wtf. So i cut the bread in half and made a sandwich, she comes around to fill water and shes like

Wow i never seen anyone that ordered that do that before. Im looking at her like damn its a lot of dumb ****s here huh

I went to another place and ordered a steak sandwich. **** came with one piece of bread. I asked whats good with the other, waitress tryna tell me thats how it comes.

Wtf. So i cut the bread in half and made a sandwich, she comes around to fill water and shes like

Wow i never seen anyone that ordered that do that before. Im looking at her like damn its a lot of dumb ****s here huh
Maybe u ordered the “lunch special “

:rofl:All this food talk reminds me, I had a freind who ordered a cheesesteak at a festival. While he was trying to ask for fixings the dude gave him a hot dog bun with a cut hamburger, cheese, and onions, thats it. **** was 13 dollars, boy was he pissed

Back
Top Bottom