the thread about nothing...

I thought about this.
But the yambs always online.
There's been so many times where I come home from a night out and a chick will slide in my DM like "wyd"

Don't know that feel bro
lXSWGjR.png

I thought about this.
But the yambs always online.
There's been so many times where I come home from a night out and a chick will slide in my DM like "wyd"
My social situation is way different now lol but even so, I feel as though if I were single I’d be probably only have those apps to get some yambs lmao

this sciatic never been killing me for a few days now...i still manage to smash 3 times last nigh tho

Theres this big dude at the gym im cool with. Couple weeks back he was telling me about this couple that comes here. He told me he ****** the girl but the guy doesnt know. She always looks mad uncomfortable when they see him, but the dudes always dapping him up. I could never put a face to the shorty

Today they were there but i didn't know it was them. I made a comment to homie bout shorty and when he seen i was talkin bout her hes like thats the one. I was dying. The bf is like 5ft from us working out and dudes showing me nudes of the simps girl

its a cold world b.

I thought the broad is asian. Dude said she has so much work done shes just a white girl. Lips done, botox, **** everything. Said she's a1 in bed, gonna try get my turn next.

Back
Top Bottom