the thread about nothing...

Was messing around with my schedule viewer in my system and I submitted leave without pay from 5-6 pm as a joke, and got it. So essentially I leave an hour earlier :lol:

Outside of work its cool?
IMO, I play on the side of caution.

There's always a chance of issues at the workplace if things fall out with your co-worker. Gossip, drama, etc. That could affect your position within the company and maybe even your career.

But if you and the girl can come to an agreement not to do anything at work and can keep things professional during business hours, then go for it.

Still haven't started S2.
D371DDBE-A330-4179-B60A-319C65AA8E28.gif

ahat ahat ur boy keeps going huh

Dudes a lame.

Surprised he hasnt been banned after some of the **** hes said to me in other threads. Id be willing to bet if the same type of **** was said bout him and his race it would be insta-ban. But you know, the world hates us so i guess its "just jokes". We the TAN of the world ye get me bruv

Dudes a lame.

Surprised he hasnt been banned after some of the **** hes said to me in other threads. Id be willing to bet if the same type of **** was said bout him and his race it would be insta-ban. But you know, the world hates us so i guess its "just jokes". We the TAN of the world ye get me bruv
It's funny someone said he should create a new account after yesterday lulz

i got through all the slides and exercises in the online course, but law requires 2 hours so i can't complete it for another 40 minutes

Back
Top Bottom