the thread about nothing...

over lil b? never..

had a great dream this morning it felt like i was in control of everything and just as she was about to, i woke up

i know my taste in music is all over the place but please how do yall listen to LIL B ? ive tried and ive tried i just cant stand him at all. what do yall see in him to make him good? Its cool and all that he started his own type of way to rao but damn iknow yall aint serious

i know my taste in music is all over the place but please how do yall listen to LIL B ? ive tried and ive tried i just cant stand him at all. what do yall see in him to make him good? Its cool and all that he started his own type of way to rao but damn iknow yall aint serious

i literally listen to everything except Gospel :lol: :lol:

lil B is :x

Crazy how emotional Derrick Rose got at the shoe release. Goes to show how all that's happening in Chicago has hit close to home. Hopefully, he can inspire that whole city for the better.

Damn, I'm trying to stay sober and maintain a clear head throughout the semester but it's hard. Gotta celebrate my boy's b-day this weekend and getting invited to bars. The drinking is ******g my head up.

Mark Sanchez was messing with a 17 year old and I didn't see it anywhere on sportscenter?! mj shrug

Crazy how emotional Derrick Rose got at the shoe release. Goes to show how all that's happening in Chicago has hit close to home. Hopefully, he can inspire that whole city for the better.

Seen that earlier.. Hard not to root for the guy mane

I have a date tonight NT. i just got out of a bad relationship and i hope i have a good night.

My routine to get ready for a date..

Clip finger nails and clean them well

Trim beard or stash, touch up hair cut and eye brows, keep a clean look

Brush teeth at least 2 times before date and scrub tongue really well

Don't forget deoderant

Make sure shoes are clean and outfit is tidy

Also make sure your whip is washed and vacuumed

Oh and of course i didn't forget an important tip that you guys told me, wio!!!

Have a good night NT

Back
Top Bottom