the thread about nothing...

Y'all really find AJ1s to be that uncomfortable? Maybe it's the way my feet are set up, but I think they're alright. Certainly no comparison to modern sneakers, but I think they're a step up from Chucks or Vans.

Aint even mad
IMG_1666.JPG

Y'all really find AJ1s to be that uncomfortable? Maybe it's the way my feet are set up, but I think they're alright. Certainly no comparison to modern sneakers, but I think they're a step up from Chucks or Vans.

The newer ones are better but I have flat feet so they’re terrible for me. With 01’s you’d be better off barefoot

Had like two and a half hours at work to do absolutely nothing. Then about another hour scheduled later on in the day. Today is my Friday. Today is a good day.

I need your guys opinion on something. For part of my evaluation, my supervisor said that I haven't been giving feedback on whether or not I enjoy certain tasks I've been doing. Now I thought I was being a good employee by doing the work because in the work world, you can't just be like "I think this is boring. Can I do something else?" When they give you a task, you have to do it, right? I thought it would've been disrespectful. What do you think?

I need your guys opinion on something. For part of my evaluation, my supervisor said that I haven't been giving feedback on whether or not I enjoy certain tasks I've been doing. Now I thought I was being a good employee by doing the work because in the work world, you can't just be like "I think this is boring. Can I do something else?" When they give you a task, you have to do it, right? I thought it would've been disrespectful. What do you think?
if u don't do it u are being insubordinate..if they are bringing something like that up..id take it as ur doing ur job ..and they are nitpicking (not really able to find something ur doing wrong)..I guess they may want u to be more vocal..there goes a saying "fake it til u make it" lolol

I think providing feedback is always good. Especially if they're asking you. Simple comments of "that was interesting" or "something I'm not used to" is a good start for the dialogue. Sometimes when a supervisor or manager hears that, they'd follow up with want you to go into detail.

I think you're doing a good job, if you're doing everything they ask of you without complaining or having a negative attitude. But if management wants feedback, that's okay to explain to them that you enjoy certain tasks than others.

Back
Top Bottom