the thread about nothing...

image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Today is boss's day so there was cake..gave mine away tho

Lol I always get a ribeye

If it's two ppl I'd go for the porterhouse for two

I don't like filet mignon all that much

If I ever make it back to Minetta Tavern, I would ask for the cote de boeuf with bone marrow which is probably the best steak I've ever had

I like your style. Bone marrow is one of my favorites. I'll have to check that spot out one day. My brother had their famous Black Label Burger and he said that while it was good, he wasn't overly impressed.

Coming into work today.

Celebrate my birthday tomorrow. Probably treat myself to a nice steak for lunch. Go to a bar and watch nba on TV at night

Deciding between Morton's Steakhouse or Ruth Chris. Ruth Chris is ol' reliable and I was eating there every other month at one point. Never been to Morton's and kinda curious.
Morton's!

Called up the doctor today, turns out that this extremely painful rash is indeed "shingles" as I suspected.
Doc said it would take a few weeks to get rid of it though :sick::smh: Gotta take some antiviral meds for 7 days, I'm hoping that'll get rid of or at least significantly reduce the ridiculous amount of nerve pain from this rash. It's driving me nuts. As if the chronic pain from my condition isn't bad enough already, now I gotta deal with this additional pain that is 10x worse and doesn't seem to be affected by my opiates. Literally feels like I have a gaping open wound on the left side of my ribs and right side of my back and someone is stabbing them repeatedly.

Went through that 2 years ago and on the same spot of body. It ******* sucked :frown: I didn't take any meds or anything but did get plenty of rest so as to not move around so much. Wait until those wounds close up......because the pain doesn't go away yet. Those healed scabs get itchy and can't help but scratch. Worse still is when you do scratch you realize how hard/stiff the scab is, deep wounds too. I remember having a scab accidentally get pulled up by my t-shirt. Hurt like a *****.

Back
Top Bottom