the thread about nothing...

That's your fault.

Happiness isn't some **** thats randomly found.

It is earned my dog

DO YOU DESERVE THAT

IMG_1604.JPG

I don’t know anybody flyer than me

I am

We hav to dress business casual tomorrow I'm not ironing these stupid khakis

Do you rock your khakis with a Cuff and a crease?

How many regrets do you have my tan famb

A couple... But unless you got a time machine or know of one can't **** be done about it. Can't dwell on it so **** it. Gonna live life to the fullest and be flyer than niceshoes247 niceshoes247 so when I'm gone they'll remember me and say

"that guy... He was fly af. He was even flyer than old niceshoes "

I am

Do you rock your khakis with a Cuff and a crease?

A couple... But unless you got a time machine or know of one can't **** be done about it. Can't dwell on it so **** it. Gonna live life to the fullest and be flyer than niceshoes247 niceshoes247 so when I'm gone they'll remember me and say

"that guy... He was fly af. He was even flyer than old niceshoes "
LMAO..nah..they are from Gap

They told us whoever forgets is being sent home

This is a very good thread.

Maybe the best

I wish that I could hang out with All of you guys.

All of yall Seem like really righteous people
I enjoy this thread too. Feels like a huge group chat lol.

That would have been cool to have a TAN Summit. We know what you're bringing to the potluck.

You all ever had a time when you walk by a girl and she looks at you and then you look at her and she has a smug face?

This is a very good thread.

Maybe the best

I wish that I could hang out with All of you guys.

All of yall Seem like really righteous people

This thread is dope..it took me 3 yrs to start posting in here cuz I thought it was all gifs

there's always something going on in this thread..u can talk about anything ..and u will always get a response..the other threads I would venture in ppl really thought they were sneaker 'elitists' like anyone cared lol..few of my posts were deleted for going at ppl..I was straight calling them herbs and ****riders

But none of that nonsense goes on in here y'all cool with me

I'm really only in here/supreme/video game threads..and I still legit check most the AJ1s

I venture all over general but main ones I fw are

TAN
Lo thread
Fools wildin thread
M&N thread
Fitness thread

My favorite thread for the longest time was the marvel cinematic universe thread. But there's only so much you can post about marvel movies, you know.

I tried my damn best though. I'm the most frequent poster on that thread by a mile lol

I like tan now though. Like someone just said, it's like an ongoing group chat

Back
Top Bottom