the thread about nothing...

image.jpeg
went to target yesterday to get work snacks..4 boxes..holla

That’s weak

Handed over all my firearms for destruction to the local police headquarters today. There wasn't any parking space left infront of the police station so I had to park further away and walk down the street carrying a bunch of shotguns and a giant bag with hundreds of rounds of ammunition. :lol: Whole street was looking at me sideways.

On my way to lunch and a homeless guy stops me and says he needs $9 to get a bus ride to the shelter. Gave him a $20 and his face lit up. Feels good to do a good deed. Seemed like a nice guy and he wasn't asking more people for $ when I got back so I think he was legit.

On my way to lunch and a homeless guy stops me and says he needs $9 to get a bus ride to the shelter. Gave him a $20 and his face lit up. Feels good to do a good deed. Seemed like a nice guy and he wasn't asking more people for $ when I got back so I think he was legit.

He had 11 bucks and needed 9 to get a gram of meth.

Now he has enough for some meth and some cigs...possibly a beer.

You made his day

I'm just kidding lol

But if I am right either way you gave someone happiness today. Good for you.

Some people don't get that.

I never give the homeless anything, regardless how "official" it looks.

Back
Top Bottom