the thread about nothing...

Do it. Camo everything real militant

Got my eye on some timb chukkas but I wanna save for Ralph. Smh
The camo wally's match my polo camo pants perfect but I didn't want overkill. But then if I got the shoes and the pants...I gotta buy a shirt or hoodie to complete the set. It's a slippery slope:D

The camo wally's match my polo camo pants perfect but I didn't want overkill. But then if I got the shoes and the pants...I gotta buy a shirt or hoodie to complete the set. It's a slippery slope:D

Midas whale get the shirt and a camo cap to complete the ensemble.

Those jeans are hardbody tho. I like the camo it's kinda like a bape camo. I liked the ones they dropped this year but I can't rock with slim fit

Midas whale get the shirt and a camo cap to complete the ensemble.

Those jeans are hardbody tho. I like the camo it's kinda like a bape camo. I liked the ones they dropped this year but I can't rock with slim fit
TBH it's funny you said that because I almost returned them cause they fit too slim. It's not skinny jeans but a little snug for my usual liking. I didn't realize till I got em they were slim fit.

027C0159-617D-4A68-BE29-772096349751.jpeg
Lol I remember this exact issue

I remember reading it and wanting the 14s so bad

If I could've got those exact 14s I would've but I got the ones where it was black on top and the bottom part was black suede with white soles (at least I think it was suede)

Last edited:
Damn it man. I'm trying to request a transcript from a school I attended a long time ago. I went there one summer semester and I can't remember what year I went there

I do remember what thread I was posting on the year I went there so I'm going to look for that thread :rofl:

Search function doesn't work. What summer and year was the batman v spiderman (who will win) tread

I feel like it might've been summer 2009 but I'm not sure

*edit

my memory is terrible

I think thread might've been earlier than that.

*edit

I might have to fb message someone I haven't talked to in years and ask him what summer we went to that school

I can't believe I can't keep straight whats years I've gone to which school, lol. 2005-2010 is a blur now

*edit

No, wait. I probably was in college even earlier than that. 2004... I feel old and senile not being able to keep the years straight :rofl:

Last edited:
I feel like I went to school 1 from 2003-2005. School 2 from 2006-2007. School 3 (for one semester) summer 2007, and school 4 from 2007-2010. I can't say for sure. All them years was a blur

I facebook messaged this dude who went to three of these schools with me. He can't remember either :rofl: but he put them all in an old resume so he's going to check it out for me

Last edited:
Damn amel, you wild.
Should write a paper on the effect of booty munching on long-term memory.

The 2000s is a blur for me. Only thing I can remember for sure was that I graduated from high school june 2003 and graduated from college may 2010

In between that, it's all a jumble

on my way to flight club..I don't wanna go at all but if I don't I will regret it the entire week

Back
Top Bottom