the thread about nothing...

6132C9FF-0FFB-43AE-A69A-6B6A025D4755.png

McDs is two blocks from the crib

Mine is too but I hardly ever have their breakfast. My brother told me their morning sandwiches are really bad for your health, more than the burgers. Sucks because I personally like those sausage, egg, cheese ones.

That icing 8)

I had beef liver and onions for the very first time yesterday and I LOVE it. Might be my new go to protein

Mine is too but I hardly ever have their breakfast. My brother told me their morning sandwiches are really bad for your health, more than the burgers. Sucks because I personally like those sausage, egg, cheese ones.
that's like the only thing I eat from there..but it's rare..only when I'm too lazy to cook breakfast.. For lunch and dinner I'll choose other places..I do like their breakfast tho

My Wife works down the street from a Krispy Kreme

If I ask she brings me a couple for breakfast on Saturdays

Anyone else like their doughnuts cold?

I stick them and fridge and love them cold

My Wife works down the street from a Krispy Kreme

If I ask she brings me a couple for breakfast on Saturdays

Anyone else like their doughnuts cold?

I stick them and fridge and love them cold
u missed the big donut appreciation convo in here earlier this week

that's like the only thing I eat from there..but it's rare..only when I'm too lazy to cook breakfast.. For lunch and dinner I'll choose other places..I do like their breakfast tho

Same here bro, it's a rare occurrence for me. Honestly, I think it's a nostalgia thing for me because I usually crave McDonald's on Saturday afternoons. Must've been a habit from childhood wanting to get that happy meal toy. Smh.

Man....I haven't tasted the sweet glory of a donut in ages. Gonna need to hit a few other flavors before I cut them off again.

Next up: pumpkin glazed.

Same here bro, it's a rare occurrence for me. Honestly, I think it's a nostalgia thing for me because I usually crave McDonald's on Saturday afternoons. Must've been a habit from childhood wanting to get that happy meal toy. Smh.
wonder if a happy meal would be enough food now

Back
Top Bottom