the thread about nothing...

outchea on fb politicing with white girls about #takeaknee smh

They love brown and black until it’s time for them to use their privilege to turn a blind eye

I be fresh as hell if the Feds watchin
DKqG1fGU8AM6yMV.jpg

anybody getting hit with that national periodic test alert on their tvs? thats 3 times today. we bout to get blown up

Yo people are weird af

I go up in this spot and I see the receptionist. This middle aged white lady, I'm like hi how are you? Being all polite and ****. This woman just stares at me with a blank look for a good 15sec before she replied. Looked like her brain turned off or had a glitch.

I swear I encounter so many weirdos sometimes I feel like I'm the weird one.

Yo people are weird af

I go up in this spot and I see the receptionist. This middle aged white lady, I'm like hi how are you? Being all polite and ****. This woman just stares at me with a blank look for a good 15sec before she replied. Looked like her brain turned off or had a glitch.

maybe down syndrome?

outchea on fb politicing with white girls about #takeaknee smh

They love brown and black until it’s time for them to use their privilege to turn a blind eye

Use there privilege to turn a blind eye? Wtf does that mean?

It's 2017 and people are still talking about black and white? Come over to the gray side, there's plenty of room

Yo people are weird af

She could have something serious going on in her life, just pray for her, that's what I do to all the weirdos I encounter

Use there privilege to turn a blind eye? Wtf does that mean?

It's 2017 and people are still talking about black and white? Come over to the gray side, there's plenty of room

The “i don’t see color” crowd. You know which ones.

At trader joe's getting orange chicken and this guy's girl mentions to him that now there's no more as I walk up to the aisle. I just go "Aww man you got the last orange chicken?" And he looks at me and in his bag like he has no idea what I'm talking about with it clearly sticking out. Some people are terrible liars :lol:

Back
Top Bottom