the thread about nothing...

Oh, man I’m so annoyed. I just got a new mattress - one of those online ones that are supposed to be good. Was going to wait a few months but they were offering 0% payments so I hit the button on Sunday. It was supposed to be delivered next week but the guy turned up today. Managed to get someone to run round to my house and let him in. Just about killed me dragging the box up to my bedroom. Unrolled it and it’s too short!

Turns out they offer 2 lengths for what they call a euro double. Got it sorted with the online chat but it’s just annoying. After speaking to a supervisor they’re calling it damaged on delivery and sending a new one. Worked out okay but spoiled my evening. That longer length will be great though - I’ve never had a bed where my toes don’t dangle and off.

Oh, man I’m so annoyed. I just got a new mattress - one of those online ones that are supposed to be good. Was going to wait a few months but they were offering 0% payments so I hit the button on Sunday. It was supposed to be delivered next week but the guy turned up today. Managed to get someone to run round to my house and let him in. Just about killed me dragging the box up to my bedroom. Unrolled it and it’s too short!

Turns out they offer 2 lengths for what they call a euro double. Got it sorted with the online chat but it’s just annoying. After speaking to a supervisor they’re calling it damaged on delivery and sending a new one. Worked out okay but spoiled my evening. That longer length will be great though - I’ve never had a bed where my toes don’t dangle and off.

You sleeping in a double? arent those tiny?

Would you give up your Fri night for someone to work your Sunday morning?

That's what my coworker just did for me.

Awesome. I actually don't have to call in for once

And thank god my boss didn't complain as he processed the paperwork

I think I'd rather work Fri night on most weeks too. It will be kinda a pain because I'm used to being up until 3 or 4am and I'll have to wake up at 5 to work the 7-3 shift on Sunday.

I will just have to enjoy my Fri night hard to make up for getting up on Sunday morning :smile:

Jk. I just wanted to be home to take care of man cave errands

You sleeping in a double? arent those tiny?

Pretty ordinary I think. I do slightly regret that when we bought it we didn’t go a size up - the sizes in Europe are different and I have an Ikea bed but the Euro king is slightly wider than the double. Same length just a little wider.

Euro doubles are slightly bigger than US doubles - slightly longer and slightly wider. I guess that’s where the confusion on the website comes from. A US king is monstrous though - I’d barely be able to walk down the side of my bed.

Pretty ordinary I think. I do slightly regret that when we bought it we didn’t go a size up - the sizes in Europe are different and I have an Ikea bed but the Euro king is slightly wider than the double. Same length just a little wider.

Euro doubles are slightly bigger than US doubles - slightly longer and slightly wider. I guess that’s where the confusion on the website comes from. A US king is monstrous though - I’d barely be able to walk down the side of my bed.

maybe im thinking of twin. thats surprising that euro sizing is bigger than US considering for clothing its usually the other way :lol:

you right it also depends on the size of the room as well, dont want the bed to take up all the space.

Yeah, twin is what we’d call a single (always wondered why it’s called a twin...)

Euro double is practically a US queen. Inch or so in it I think.

P7CM1u.gif

Back
Top Bottom