the thread about nothing...

went to court only to have the prosecutor call in say he had migranes... BA

vexxed i went all the way to the courthouse for nothing.

Man one day ima build my own house. And in the master bedroom ima have my tv in the ceiling. So when im laying down im staring right at the tv, instead of leaning my back on the headrest and i cam a avoid the back pain

:pimp:

i went to a dentist once that had the tv on the ceiling. i was watching futbol while they did their thing. shorty gave me a 2nd remote i was like whats this? she said the chair gives a massage. place was crazy.

I would try a peanut punch, for real. Man I wonder if they even sell those at stores I go to

*edit

It's apparently a Carribean drink, so I probably won't find that anywhere where I live lol

*edit

Just remembered I have Jamaican coworkers. They got to hook me up

man arent you in NY? i swear theres mad caribbean spots there.

but then again you from NY and never seen air forces so i dunno bout you amel

I live in long Island and there are no Carribean spots here lol. I would have to commute to Queens or Manhattan for that maybe.

I am from Queens, yea. Grew up there through the first 17 years of my life. But I've been living in long Island ever since lol

Last edited:
Man that lawyer probably screwed you over. Jury might be more inclined to go with the other side just because the lawyer wasted everyone's time

*edit

Oh it was the prosecutor who called in sick

That's dope

Nice for you maybe

Last edited:
Man that lawyer probably screwed you over. Jury might be more inclined to go with the other side just because the lawyer wasted everyone's time

*edit

Oh it was the prosecutor who called in sick

That's dope

Nice for you maybe

we will see

gonna hit a workout in a lil bit. throw some **** around

Or maybe it doesn't even matter.

I imagine if I was the juror I'd be like, oh dope, there's no trial today...free day off, let's get drunk

If the prosecutor is the equivalent to me then it's 50/50

The biggest issue is my time and attendance but when I do go to work I can be really good at my job if I want to be lol

This is what I get for being lazy.

I write on the side but I never finish my projects and a book that made the new york times bestseller has the same plot of a story I was taking forever to write.

Back
Top Bottom