040814_Vacation_promo.jpg

Make us proud

What are you going to do ??

was in court

That rug tho :nthat:

:pimp: you know it!

Good luck brother ahat ahat

ahat ahat Good luck fambam

appreciate it guys. stenographer is a BADDIE. i was starin at her all damn day. i think she blasian, she right af. she kept staring at me throughout the day, i couldnt tell if it was a look of disgust or she was shook or what then i bagged a 1 2 lil smirk. :pimp:

courthouse got some fine *** females in there.

^ heard not scary at all?
i hear a lot of people say this but most people were kids when they saw the first one so it's hard to say if they are comparing it to the original.
movies don't scare me at all anymore but i will say this was a good movie. go see it if you liked the original.

i hear a lot of people say this but most people were kids when they saw the first one so it's hard to say if they are comparing it to the original.
movies don't scare me at all anymore but i will say this was a good movie. go see it if you liked the original.
I saw the original and read the book..maybe on a couple of weeks..the preview in the movies looked good

Playing ball tomorrow :pimp:

can't wait

my big brother got salty when we told him we would try him out for our group :lol: :lol:

Exactly... you in you mid 20s and expecting to get terrified like when you were 6? :lol:

Co worker told me it was more funny than scary, hopefully ill watch it soon

First time i heard baby driver is a masterpiece.

U kno what movies have me legit shook? Insidious..yeah might watch that..good luck..and no movies scare me other than excorcist/amityville/shining that's it

Back
Top Bottom