the thread about nothing...

was waiting in line at flight club waiting to get my shoes checked and some kid behind me started asking me questions on how th consignment works..obviously never been there before and I was like are u selling sneakers? He's like nah I actually need a legit check..for black cement 3s..I was like how much u pay for them he said $350 (suspect price) and I was like let me see them..he bought them a year ago and wore them mad times lol..first thing I noticed was the elephant print was mad thick..I told him the price was too low and the print does not look good but they will confirm..he brought them up..instantly..fake..felt bad that sucks

he'll learn from that and make sure to be informed before making a decision

tenor.gif

some scumbag stole a dog from someone's porch nearby. It's real depressing because a toddler owns the dog and she depressed and can't comprehend why someone would do something like this. a lot of people here wanna sell dogs

Yessss right when the path train dropped me off in Newark..my train home was just waiting there and then left a minute later..perfect timing

Back
Top Bottom