the thread about nothing...

I used to date this girl from Slovakia when I lived in europe , oh boy she was gorgeous but she was so humble about her looks , like she almost felt that it wasn't relevant for anyone and that she was just average, that made her even more beautiful ... Why do girls in colombia and the states believe themselves to be the **** after a few ig likes ? Man if they knew lol

I used to date this girl from Slovakia when I lived in europe , oh boy she was gorgeous but she was so humble about her looks , like she almost felt that it wasn't relevant for anyone and that she was just average, that made her even more beautiful ... Why do girls in colombia and the states believe themselves to be the **** after a few ig likes ? Man if they knew lol

Dog, girls from here really think they doing something :lol: theres thirsty dudes everywhere, these girls get so flattered over that

Teaching math using a classroom door
DH4UQYBVwAQykL5.jpg

Jon Jones is an idiot, I thought he was legit ready to be the GOAT but I guess not... what a waste :smh:

I'm getting to that age where seeing people I went to high school with having kids really isn't all that weird anymore. When I see it, I'm shocked, but then I realize...we're adults now.

I'm 23.

I love this show

Responding to Janice w/ his hand stuck in the disposal: "With what, my FU***** TOES?"

:rofl:

So classic. Im on the last season, its just as funny as it was the first time i watched it.

When Uncle June keeps looking at the obituaries so he can go to funerals and get out the house :lol:

Back
Top Bottom