the thread about nothing...

Yo

Your boy still has the juice

Went to this house party last night off the random. Was there with my boys drinkin chillin. Started talking to this one joint and it turns out she went to my school too but idr her. Ight so we just talked a bit, she would leave for a bit and come back. I lit up hookah (f-boy **** i know) taking shots, and we actually were there talking for a bit. Talking about her fiancé and all this ****. My girl is at the party too but kinda mingling with the other girls there. Skip a bit, by the end of the night shorty asks me if I have snapchat which i dont, she then snaps like 3 pics with me and posts it. Then she handed me her phone and asked for my ig...gave it to her cool. Right after that she was talking about how shes gonna hmu to go drink. Then she asked for my cell number, my girl walks in right when she asked and i said "you gotta ask her" pointing to my girl. My girl was like "nahhh...", the girl felt curved lmao, but I was lowkey hype this little jit was tryna get at the boy.

tl;dr: i still got "it" but I ain't savage enough to make moves

HandmadeDirectAnglerfish-size_restricted.gif

I haven't bought a new TV in a while

Does Samsung still make the best TV's?

Looking to spend between $1000-$1500

I bought a 50" Emerson from Walmart on BF two years ago for $200.

Looks great and haven't had so much as a single glitch.

I have a 5 year old 1080p Samsung led that I have no complaints about.

The next TV I wanna get would probably be a 4k LG oled but I don't think they're in that 1500-2k price range yet

I'm not in a hurry so ima chill until oled is cheaper

ahat ahat Thanks for post "One More Day". I never knew about that song. It's been my jam every since.

Had me cooking breakfast this morning in the best mood. ONE MORE DAAAAAAY

Back
Top Bottom