the thread about nothing...

Plain Cheese or Pepperoni?

0042800005800_A1L1_ItemMaster_type_large.jpg
0042800005830_CL_hyvee_default_large.jpg

Those movies are connected?
annabelle doll is mentioned in the conjuring movie... in actuality though the warren couple did handle the annabelle doll case along with the haunting of the perron farmhouse.

The warrens got a house in connecticut filled with cursed object, including the annabelle doll, there was a time you could go and check it out dunno if they allow that anymore though :lol:

Last edited:
It's the same universe, forget which one but they showed the doll in their room that they keep all the paranormal stuff.

annabelle doll is mentioned in the conjuring movie... in actuality though the warren couple did handle the annabelle doll case along with the haunting of the perron farmhouse.

The warrens got a house in california filled with cursed object, including the annabelle doll, there was a time you could go and check it out dunno if they allow that anymore though :lol:

wow had no clue

my partner, she's a girl, asks for a remark for a submission that was missing her file in it. This is a month ago, so totally unacceptable. On the contrary, prof agrees to remark it, that's so unfair. I got a bad feeling that I failed the course by a very small amount because dude won't fix the grades upward. Meanwhile he doing shady ish like this

i really don't like pizza rolls, but i'll eat em lol
thats a damn lie grizz and you know it. i remember back in junior high i use to come over ya house and thats all there was to eat cuz u said u couldnt live without um. remember thats the same year you got ya hair cut exactly like prince in the raspberry beret video
IMG_0969.PNG

Back
Top Bottom