the thread about nothing...

Originally Posted by OHyeah10

Originally Posted by Lou Baton

Originally Posted by OHyeah10

please respond
Hi

finally someone in here responds. How do you feel about me dropping out of school after my car accident?
If you honestly could not have caught up and passed with grades that are acceptable to you then it's understandable.  If you just didn't want to put forth the effort then that's a different story.  Whatever the case just make sure you go back next semester.  Sorry about the accident by the way. 

I'm tired of people who can talk reckless, but then get butt hurt once you say something they don't like. Like you talk and dish +*** out like a !%#!$+% sailor and then act like a fairy when someone says something. Annoyed. Smh

Originally Posted by Mexcellence

Has anyone gone through a thorough background investigation for a job with law enforcement? I took my polygraph and passed it, just worried about my past drug use and $!@!. if so,

1. do they call ALL references?
2. What kind of drug use is disqualifying? And how long ago did it have to be?
3. what comes up in a thorough background?

I'm nervous as hell even though I was really honest with them, IDK if I meet their employment standards.
I'm not sure where you are but I went thru all this a year ago.  PM me if you want to know what my experience was like.

I think it's too late for me to live on campus next year for my junior year... I kept changing my mine like a fool
ohwell.gif

If i have to stay an extra year to graduate, I'll do it next year

Originally Posted by kickstart

I'm tired of people who can talk reckless, but then get butt hurt once you say something they don't like. Like you talk and dish +*** out like a !%#!$+% sailor and then act like a fairy when someone says something. Annoyed. Smh

all of this!!

Originally Posted by cap1229

Originally Posted by kickstart

all of this!!

had an altercation with a friend of a friend. well almost. i didnt knock his head off cuz i thought my boy would get mad since its his friend.
i post something on facebook, he comments on it making some stupid comment that offended me, i call him out on it and call him an idiot,

he says to see him an person that he doesnt like fb beef, when i see him face to face i tell him whats good and that i dont like his dumb comments

he backtracks saying he was just stating his opinion that he didnt know it was something serious "why you getting mad it was just my opinion"

so why are you getting mad when i call you an idiot for your opinion? isnt that hypocritical? 

anyways sorry for the rant. i cosign this

I have a sore throat and hate it. Always gets me sick. Couldn't sleep last night and just finished season 2 of Mad Men. Here's to hoping I catch up to season 5 by the end of the week.

I always choose the smallest or kid sized urinal because I'm sick of urine splashing back on my hands. The worst.

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

I always choose the smallest or kid sized urinal because I'm sick of urine splashing back on my hands. The worst.
que?

i always go opposite and avoid the kid urinals because i get extra splash back on my pants or shoes.  i feel that with the kid urinals your urine hits the urinal wall or basin with more force (due to acceleration from gravitational pull and the longer distance it has to travel) and thus creates more splashback.

i try to angle my piss stream at an angle to minimize splash by pointing it so that it gets a double or triple bounce.  what i mean is, i will try to piss and hit the sidewall (but not straight on) at an angle so that it then redirects to the back wall, and then further redirects to the water in the bottom of the basin.  it might just be in my head but i feel that any residual splash will go towards the backwall as opposed to coming back towards me.

sometimes i mix it up though and piss straight into the water in the bottom of the basin as long as their is a fair amount of water in that particular urinals.  thought process here is the whole sophomore year HS chemistry class where you pour acid into base not base into acid so that heaven forbid there is splash it is more water than piss.  i usually opt for the direct into water techniquie if there is a splash guard of sorts so that i can aim through one of the holes in the splash guard and then most of the return splash (which in my mind is mostly water) gets caught by the underside of the splash guard.

Originally Posted by aintFRESH

is it cool for a girlfriend to eat lunches with another male just them two?
i dont see any problem with that.  ill sometimes have lunch with one of my few women friends just me and her.  we been friends for almost 20 yrs now, way before we met our respective spouses, so its not a big deal.

Originally Posted by Mojodmonky1

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

que?

i always go opposite and avoid the kid urinals because i get extra splash back on my pants or shoes.  i feel that with the kid urinals your urine hits the urinal wall or basin with more force (due to acceleration from gravitational pull and the longer distance it has to travel) and thus creates more splashback.

i try to angle my piss stream at an angle to minimize splash by pointing it so that it gets a double or triple bounce.  what i mean is, i will try to piss and hit the sidewall (but not straight on) at an angle so that it then redirects to the back wall, and then further redirects to the water in the bottom of the basin.  it might just be in my head but i feel that any residual splash will go towards the backwall as opposed to coming back towards me.

sometimes i mix it up though and piss straight into the water in the bottom of the basin as long as their is a fair amount of water in that particular urinals.  thought process here is the whole sophomore year HS chemistry class where you pour acid into base not base into acid so that heaven forbid there is splash it is more water than piss.  i usually opt for the direct into water techniquie if there is a splash guard of sorts so that i can aim through one of the holes in the splash guard and then most of the return splash (which in my mind is mostly water) gets caught by the underside of the splash guard.

I hate this too, sometimes I hit the stall instead to avoid this altogether.

Originally Posted by Mojodmonky1

que?

laugh.gif
at all of this

Just came from the deep web thread, curious about going in, but some things can't be unseen from what I gather
sick.gif

what's normal weather like in Cali? I always assumed it was really hot like here in FL but I always see pics of cats from Cali in
hoodies and sweaters year round
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom