the thread about nothing...

My mom really believes in ghosts. In fact, all the older women on her side of the family do. In fact, they all believe that only the women in the family can see ghosts so that's why I don't see them when they be chillin.

I'm not even kidding about this.

There's a particular spot in the house where my mom has always insisted that there's a boy just chillin in the corner and I told my mom never to point out that corner to me lmao

My mom really believes in ghosts. In fact, all the older women on her side of the family do. In fact, they all believe that only the women in the family can see ghosts so that's why I don't see them when they be chillin.

I'm not even kidding about this.

This is one of the type of situations where I'm glad I was born male, no offense to females in general

200w.gif

Damn, my best friend broke down today after our soccer practice. His pops passed away about two months ago. Caught me by surprise and I didn't know what to say. I tried to tell him I was here if he needed anything or someone to talk to and then I gave him a hug. But I don't feel like it was enough

Damn, my best friend broke down today after our soccer practice. His pops passed away about two months ago. Caught me by surprise and I didn't know what to say. I tried to tell him I was here if he needed anything or someone to talk to and then I gave him a hug. But I don't feel like it was enough

just be there by him, a lot of times you don't have to say anything, just that person knowing you there is everything

I think we are more united than we think. Yeah, there's bigots and when they puff their chests out it goes noticed, but the majority of us are straight. I don't like this "world is ending" mentality on news outlets. We good.

Or maybe I'm just Californian.

I think we are more united than we think. Yeah, there's bigots and when they puff their chests out it goes noticed, but the majority of us are straight. I don't like this "world is ending" mentality on news outlets. We good.

we good fam :nthat:

I don't think the world is ending, but I do think the problem is growing, and some ppl need to be woke to that

What did she say?

First she admires the Kardashians, especially the Jenner sisters who are way younger than her. She is in competition with her own daughter, who also decided to have plastic surgery done to her, and she tried to 'check' Angela Yee but it turns out Yee never said what Bernice thought she said.

First she admires the Kardashians, especially the Jenner sisters who are way younger than her. She is in competition with her own daughter, who also decided to have plastic surgery done to her, and she tried to 'check' Angela Yee but it turns out Yee never said what Bernice thought she said.
That's messed up. It's amazing what people will do for likes...

Just remembered something that emotionally scared me...One time my girl cousin told me she went commando while wearing a really short dress on a very cold night. I was in fatal position after she went into detail about how it felt.

Not surprised about her admiring the Kardashians. They're the faces of being talentless and making money.

We have females who are 'famous' on Instagram licking garbage dumpsters for $100 here in South Carolina.

I find those patriotic ig accounts funny, they try to make like they bringing light to these "heros" but end it with how many likes can he get? yeah, ok.

just as bad as the NFL getting paid for the patriotic displays

Back
Top Bottom