the thread about nothing...

Oddly enough I woke up this morning then listened to stairway to heaven by Led Zeppelin... Then listened to that ish backwards... Your brain interprets what it wants to interpret... And its rock music none the less

Hey man some rock music bumps. Good music is good music regardless of genre.

I respect them for playing an instrument.

Thanks man I'm trying to transition stuff to IG as well. Just not sure how to give off value on that platform since its focus on images rather than me actually writing something out... Was thinking of offering to be a free photographer for a bit to anyone who needs one... they get some decent pics while I get some practice win win.

Dont do social media but id support brother

just got done watching the classico, it was good for a preseason game.

Again, Ronaldo is too good to even play let alone be there lol

I remember going to see Real Madrid Vs. Roma preseason game in Dallas a few years ago and Ronaldo just sat on there on the bench the entire time.

Hey man some rock music bumps. Good music is good music regardless of genre.

I respect them for playing an instrument.

Nah I love rock. Alice in Chains and Disturbed are my favorite bands. But I just find it funny how people make something out of nothing.. Especially religious folks.

Dont do social media but id support brother

Jeff Bezos, this man is amazing. Though he fell back to the second richest, it is still mind boggling to see someone tops Bill Gates as the richest man even if it was only for a few hours.

And now he's building a rocket factory. Wtf!!! Lol this guy went from selling books to building rockets!!!

IMG_1139.jpg

at first i was like wtf why's he asking me what protein i take?
then i remembered what my twitter profile pic was :lol:

no protein for me papi, straight spirulina. it's gross at first, but i've gotten use to it

natrix byke :wow: how you been papi.

Going out today made me happy.
My bro leaves tomorrow back to Europe.
Then I can focus on my things again :smile:

Back
Top Bottom