the thread about nothing...

I just started watching breaking bad this past week on netflix and I'm hooked. Walt's school principal Carmen
devil.gif

I just started watching breaking bad this past week on netflix and I'm hooked. Walt's school principal Carmen
devil.gif
Yeah, she is one beautiful woman.. every time I see her on the show 
embarassed.gif

And yesssss.. The season season opener opener goes down in a couple hours 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 can't wait.. 

Last edited:
Its the same damn thing every show! How is it still on the air? A guy I work with was on it about a year ago. Pathetic lol.

laugh.gif

Going to games is mad fun.. better than any or sports events, I go to basketball, and a few baseball games, but nothing compares to the excitement going to a football game 
pimp.gif
especially a playoff one.. probably won't be going to one of those in the next couple years as a Vikings fan but still 
laugh.gif

Bastards are only doing 25% this weekend? after going 50% all those other weekends 
mean.gif
 c'mon PJs this is the weekend you want to do 50%

:lol:

Going to games is mad fun.. better than any or sports events, I go to basketball, and a few baseball games, but nothing compares to the excitement going to a football game :pimp: especially a playoff one.. probably won't be going to one of those in the next couple years as a Vikings fan but still :lol:

Yeah mane. I wanted to go to the Bengals and Browns next Sunday. But my girl has to work. :smh:

somewhat excited to see rgIII face real defensive pressure today. want to see what the kid is really made of. very impressive in pre-season.

hate the skins but will be watching since da bears won't be shown in the dc area.

laugh.gif

Going to games is mad fun.. better than any or sports events, I go to basketball, and a few baseball games, but nothing compares to the excitement going to a football game 
pimp.gif
especially a playoff one.. probably won't be going to one of those in the next couple years as a Vikings fan but still 
laugh.gif
Yeah mane. I wanted to go to the Bengals and Browns next Sunday. But my girl has to work.
mean.gif
mean.gif
 sucks, thank god my girl is off every Sunday 
laugh.gif

somewhat excited to see rgIII face real defensive pressure today. want to see what the kid is really made of. very impressive in pre-season.

hate the skins but will be watching since da bears won't be shown in the dc area.
I'm curious as well.. I got Brees as my fantasy QB so I'll be eyeing that game

My dad's a Titans/Vikings/Cowboys fan. His day won't go too well, and neither will his year :lol:

So when exactly can I get my avy back?

Nike on my feet >>>>

came across this song on pandora.

only problem is songs like this contributed to the hypebeast culture. ..

still a dope song doe

Back
Top Bottom