the thread about nothing...

These people at work get mcdonalds every day for lunch. That can't be healthy...
e87149fd9792b96efcee30032668d4f8

my girlfriend is in el salvador. coming back on the 4th. been gone for a while. anywaysss.......

is there a nice way to tell her she should floss? I'm near her face and see her teeth. its not terribly bad at all but still. I mean I floss regularly. I even wake up in the middle of the night if i feel something off.

Recipe for disaster.

I need to floss more too though even though I hate it.

I am now MetalMario

formerly M4rioL

that's all folks. here's to the next step in my NT life. 9 years here. here's to another 9!

These people at work get mcdonalds every day for lunch. That can't be healthy...

you could actually eat mcdonalds everyday and not gain or still lose weight

my grandpa was 98 drinking 40's and smoking cigs til the day he died

i bet health nuts didnt live that long

my girlfriend is in el salvador. coming back on the 4th. been gone for a while. anywaysss.......

is there a nice way to tell her she should floss? I'm near her face and see her teeth. its not terribly bad at all but still. I mean I floss regularly. I even wake up in the middle of the night if i feel something off.
she gone bro

I am now MetalMario

formerly M4rioL

that's all folks. here's to the next step in my NT life. 9 years here. here's to another 9!

Carry a pack of floss.
After you guys eat get a floss for you and one for her and start flossing.
If she declines then tell her "but we just ate".
She gotta feel guilty and floss. Lol

Low key I'm really happy about all the dancing I did last night. Finally perfected the Dominican Bachata :nthat:

I was seeing my massage therapist today. I warned her to take it easy on my back/left glute cuz I hurt it lately. She understood.

In the middle of the massage, she asks 'so you say it's your left side that hurts?'

I'm like, 'yea.'

'It's funny you say that. It's your right side that's all tight.'

I realized she was right. Been so focused on the pain on the left side that I didn't realize the right side has gotten tight from over compensation.

Is everyone still getting email notifications for everything? I turned all the settings off except quotes and it's still happening.
I had that same problem just recheck the settings if that doesn't work then go to your email and block NT

burger king had direct delivery few years back

food came in styrofoam containers

whopper looked like how it look on tv

Back
Top Bottom