the thread about nothing...

tumblr_n69r6zIVgE1roi79do1_500.gif

:blush: I never been in love with a complete stranger until her :frown:

Damn, we talmbout amusement park rides? Love em. Wasn't a roller coaster fan, a girl made me a roller coaster fan. Got over that fear quick. The Cyclone :nthat:

**** rollercoasters

You won't catch me on one unless I was promised sex with Selena Gomez after the ride

Lol my favorite weightlifter of all time has been staying in Boston for some time.

If my back/butt wasn't bothering me I'd be making plans to visit his gym before the summer was over to lift :frown::

Hopefully he doesn't move back to Kazakhstan before I'm ready to visit

He's doing a seminar in jersey on the 27th apparently. Man there's no guarantee I'd be better in time by then to participate :frown: :frown:

Last edited:
We talking chicken? Lol I visited buffalo wild wings lately and was happy with their boneless chicken. I might go back today and get boneless wings again and try out their specialty beer.

Is everyone still getting email notifications for everything? I turned all the settings off except quotes and it's still happening.

Lol my favorite weightlifter of all time has been staying in Boston for some time.

If my back/butt wasn't bothering me I'd be making plans to visit his gym before the summer was over to lift :frown:::

Hopefully he doesn't move back to Kazakhstan before I'm ready to visit

He's doing a seminar in jersey on the 27th apparently. Man there's no guarantee I'd be better in time by then to participate :frown: :frown:

who is it?

Bodybuilder or Power lifter?

BWW is wild over rated. Expensive and the wings are insanely mediocre

Back
Top Bottom