the thread about nothing...

Vapormax>>

I started running outside last week, maaaan those shoes are crazy. Feels like im barefoot

I should try hyperfeel lol
Probably cheap now

Ima scoop some vapormax when they get to like 50

I should try hyperfeel lol
Probably cheap now

Ima scoop some vapormax when they get to like 50

Ya they pricey, most ive paid for shoes in a long while. FTL had a promo for canada day, $35 off over 150 so i jumped on it. Luckily they didnt cancel my order. I wanted the black pair but they were sold out.

This guy got on my nerves in every movie he was ever in
JamesRebhorn.jpg

RIP tho

Vapormax>>

I started running outside last week, maaaan those shoes are crazy. Feels like im barefoot
So is that a good thing or not? I do like the look of them. I've been wanting a pair just haven't pulled the trigger.

So is that a good thing or not? I do like the look of them. I've been wanting a pair just haven't pulled the trigger.

Its great, most comfortable sneakers ive owned. If you thinking bout copping em id definitely recommend it, im pleased with the purchase. Looking at some other colors already :lol:

Reactions: Ube
Its great, most comfortable sneakers ive owned. If you thinking bout copping em id definitely recommend it, im pleased with the purchase. Looking at some other colors already :lol:
Ok thanks....I want to pull the trigger but that price though is just :stoneface: :smh:

Back
Top Bottom