the thread about nothing...

2z3z2gh.jpg

:nerd: this my #@$%

I've haven't seen a resident evil since the 1st one back in grammar school :lol:

So, NT. I finally did it. Broke up with her. And dammit, I'm feeling pretty good right now. Had a few drinks last night, evaluated life, and realized how much stress/headache/pain there was in this relationship. More bad days, than good. Did what I had to do on the phone last night. Didn't sleep much. But I'm smiling right now. Threw the iPod on shuffle this morning. These songs just happened to play consecutively. 

So she hits me with a text saying "I want to say bye properly. Call me" 
laugh.gif
 I don't call. She calls about 10 minutes later, for some reason I pick up. She says she cried last night and that she doesn't want to lose me, blah blah. I'm quiet on my end. Talking about "I love you. Can we at least be friends? We may get back together one of these days" (she knows I'm leaving Tuesday). I'm like 
grin.gif
 but I say sure. Don't think I really mean it. But anyways, I'm feeling good right now NT. I've been talking with The Man Upstairs for weeks now on guidance through this. Prayed for signs or a vision in my dreams. And I finally got it. I feel like I just got that monkey off my back. Too many sleepless nights up stressing about "us". No more. Feel like a new me. I'm sitting here like

blasting

smokin.gif

Currently experiencing the worst hangover I've ever hard. :x :smh:

I don't know what's worse, the pain or the hangover

Woke up with the most savage feeling headache ever, felt like continuous Kimbo Slice street fight punches to the dome. Popped two ibuprofens and it did absolutely nothing for me. I'm on some **** alcohol type **** right now.

Headache is starting to diminish though after some water, bout to hit the :pimp: to further alleviate my problems.

^^ conngrats (i guess), sounds like that's what you really wanted......more {()} way....

on another note, is it too early too start drinking?

Last edited:
I can't decide if I want to buy 2 pairs of Jordan XVIs on ebay, or cop those Pillars on sale.....WHAT SHOULD I DO?

Fam, I'm so close to graduating college, I can't even express how good it feels. (I hate my school btw)

:nthat: :nthat: :nthat:

:smokin

I've been listening to Keef, lil Reese and Durk...and Im making a move on a ex's HS friend from way back.....Feel so guilty right now
[if IE]><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="640" height="390" /><![endif]
:pimp: I cant stop playing this. Feels kinda funny with all thats going on in "Chiraq" though I wont lie

:lol: @ chiraq

but that **** in the whip :x

it go ham in the audi

twirlin & watching soul men ..... Bernie mac had his foul meter on 1000 in this movie ...never heard fam curse this much in a movie(that i can remember)

Meh indeed :lol:

Sage, Josina, Charissa >>>> her

If Rachel Nichols is the red head, yea I'd put her on there too :lol:

Last edited:
I can't decide if I want to buy 2 pairs of Jordan XVIs on ebay, or cop those Pillars on sale.....WHAT SHOULD I DO?
If you talking about the OG Neon Colorway that dropped in August, where are they on sale?

If you talking about the Pine Greens, cop the 16's

Back
Top Bottom