the thread about nothing...

Today I turn 38. Man I feel old. I've been on NT for what 13 years now I think. Been a hell of a ride. I've slowed way down on pickups past few years. I used to have to cop everything. Now days just a few here and there. Anybody else around my age on here?
Yea I'm 38 as well and have been here about the same amount of years. Its been interesting to see how the shoe trends change. I started on here when SBs were king.

Damn yall old

Jk

I'm 31, going on 32.. I can't cast stones :lol:

edit - I have no clue how to make a spoiler how do I do that

lolllllll

Last edited:
edit - I have no clue how to make a spoiler how do I do that

lolllllll

There are two ways to do it

I only know the old school way

You create brackets [] and put the word spoiler inside these brackets

The second bracket is like this [/]

And the spoiler itself has to be between both brackets

I think for newer screen names it's something as simple as highlighting what you want spoiled and clicking on a button

Last edited:
There are two ways to do it

I only know the old school way

You create brackets [] and put the word spoiler inside these brackets

The second bracket is like this [/]

And the spoiler itself has to be between both brackets

I think for newer screen names it's something as simple as highlighting what you want spoiled and clicking on a button

Repped - i just woke up can't think right now that's too much work..but I was gonna ask I this as a spoiler..u seen spiderman..did tom hardy play a great venom?

Today I turn 38. Man I feel old. I've been on NT for what 13 years now I think. Been a hell of a ride. I've slowed way down on pickups past few years. I used to have to cop everything. Now days just a few here and there. Anybody else around my age on here?

Happy birthday.. :nthat:

You just choose the thing that looks like a word bubble in a comic and type watever in it to spoil

Last edited:
Trying to make a move out of public accounting. My boy might be able to get me an interview as a sr. business analyst at this startup he's at. I'm not that qualified for the position tho and am low key scared of getting the job and not being able to handle it.

oh damn Jessica Gomes not bad

crazy she's the 'Mayback Music' girl...I'd use her voice for drops too 
eek.gif

HBD OG [emoji]127874[/emoji]

Trying to make a move out of public accounting. My boy might be able to get me an interview as a sr. business analyst at this startup he's at. I'm not that qualified for the position tho and am low key scared of getting the job and not being able to handle it.

Man i get it youre nervous but see this as a positive. Change is always good bro. You have this opportunity, and you should act on!

Who knows? Maybe youll learn everything fast and be really good at it.

Step out your comfort zone b

I think it's just the cruise control indicator that's blinking and the check engine light is just on,now that you mention it.

I'm about to double check

Yea u need 2 get that looked at asap if the engine light blinkin. Could cost u a ton of money

I wouldnt drive that death machine.

Last edited:
Lol don't scare me... :frown:

I'm not even going to be the one taking it to the shop. I'm about to fly to London.

My dad will take the car to the shop. I hope he'll be OK. His stick shifting driving is rusty.

Back
Top Bottom