the thread about nothing...

https://scontent-ort2-1.cdninstagram.com/t51.2885-15/sh0.08/e35/p750x750/16789617_1266484156799669_7594102989418135552_n.jpg

[/quote]told y'all before these Brazilian girls be bad as hell

https://www.instagram.com/cerqueirarafa/?hl=en

[quote="amel223, post: 27849629"]I haven't cleaned my room in 5 years. The only thing clean about my room is the bed.

Just cleaning it now and I feel like I need hazard gear.[/quote] that's nasty as hell, how do women go in your room?

I'm a neat freak and I'm cleaning/organizing my room every 2 days

I haven't cleaned my room in 5 years. The only thing clean about my room is the bed.

Just cleaning it now and I feel like I need hazard gear.
that's nasty as hell, how do women go in your room?

I'm a neat freak and I'm cleaning/organizing my room every 2 days

They don't, he goes to their rooms

Last edited:
over here applying to home depot amongst other jobs right now because Cotton On (clothing store) hasnt put me on the schedule for 3 weeks straight [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Thinking of calling out from work just so I can have an extra day to clean my room lmao

*edit

Eff it, ima call out

Get my 'spring cleaning' over with

I can see my floor now. There is so much dust, and I'm finding things I completely forgot about lmao

Last edited:
When you stop by Target to buy some dog food & a few groceries and walk out having spent $260...
giphy.gif

Last edited:
Im SOOOOOO disappointed in myself :
We had first round play offs today.
But my friends had a baby shower for his second kid.
One thing led to another. We got wasted (just got home 3am). It was two of us on the team that didn't go...we got hammered together
We lost 1-0. Were Cut. It was our fault fir not going. [emoji]128532[/emoji][emoji]128532[/emoji]
I know it is....

Im SOOOOOO disappointed in myself :
We had first round play offs today.
But my friends had a baby shower for his second kid.
One thing led to another. We got wasted (just got home 3am). It was two of us on the team that didn't go...we got hammered together
We lost 1-0. Were Cut. It was our fault fir not going. [emoji]128532[/emoji][emoji]128532[/emoji]
I know it is....

bruh live life. Don't stress that stuff. If you aren't getting payed to play then it really shouldn't take precedence over anything else that you enjoy doing. This coming from some one who plays in 4 soccer leagues and feels guilty every time i can't make a game (aka the past two weeks since i blew my calf out). Life goes on

So broke this month....i got to really buckle down and save money. Another month without buying a ps4 as planned :smh:

Woke up with a headache. I feel like i'm starting to get sick :smh:

Come on summer just get here already.

It's payweek, can't wait to put a good chunk of money in my savings :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom