the thread about nothing...

Question.... If this is the THREAD ABOUT NOTHING why are dudes in here heated over what topics should and shouldnt be discussed if its the thread about NOTHING??? Youre telling me this thread shouldnt even exist then.

Man why do heated?

Meth has set up some guide lines for the thread and we need to respect them in order to not get this locked. That's all.

Women are frustrating. They stay playing games and when you figure out the rules of their games and use their bs against them, they get mad :smh: /rant

I'm married btw.

Last edited:
Man why do heated?

Meth has set up some guide lines for the thread and we need to respect them in order to not get this locked. That's all.
Welp.... This thread has no topic and its in the general forum nav, what can you do

Anyways whos been watching new samari jack and new Chappelle?

Last edited:
Got 600 on the gmat.

Application requirements for the program i want to get in is 580. I wanted at least a 630 to put all the chances on my side since i'm pretty average in the other requirements (gpa & years of professional experience)

Welp it is what it is.

Last edited:
Got 600 on the gmat.

Application requirements for the program i want to get in is 580. I wanted at least a 630 to put all the chances on my side since i'm pretty average in the other requirements (gpa & years of professional experience)

Welp it is what it is.
I know that exact feeling. The GMAT will have to carry me cause my grades are trash.

Work experience is finally getting up to par but idk if it will be enough.

Got 600 on the gmat.

Welp it is what it is.
I know that exact feeling. The GMAT will have to carry me cause my grades are trash.

just last night i got 630 on a mock too. feels batman :smh:

Got 600 on the gmat.

Welp it is what it is.

just last night i got 630 on a mock too. feels batman :smh:
Don't worry about it my G, you're gonna be fine.

Reactions: jjs
I applied for disability allowance from the social security agency last November and they still haven't responded to my allowance application 
indifferent.gif

Got my statute of disability approved within a few weeks and was supposed to get a letter about the allowance application in late November or early December but I ended up receiving the letter around the start of January. They asked for my 2015 tax demand form, which I immediately copied and mailed to them but still haven't heard back from them despite emailing/calling them.

Recognizing my disability after a physical examination and dozens of pages of medical records only took a few weeks but approving disability allowance and only having to inspect 2 pages of tax forms apparently takes over 3 months 
mean.gif
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom