the thread about nothing...

I'm supposed to observe no meat Fridays for Lent.

But I haven't given any dambs since I was 10yo, fam. Give me the chorizo.

Last edited:

I'm an officer in the Navy. Part of the reason $100k doesn't feel like alot of money is because I live in the SF Bay Area

What y'all know about this right here??

**** is liquid crack

I see. $100K spends like million (more less) in the south-east. Do you own a Tesla?

Tell me about it. I grew up in ATL. $100k is a condo in the heart of midtown or a 3000 sq ft house in the burbs. Now I'm paying $2k/month for a 700 sq ft apt. I don't have any crazy expenses, no kids, no debt.$100k just doesn't feel like I thought it would when I was growing up.

I see. $100K spends like million (more less) in the south-east. Do you own a Tesla?

Tell me about it. I grew up in ATL. $100k is a condo in the heart of midtown or a 3000 sq ft house in the burbs. Now I'm paying $2k/month for a 700 sq ft apt. I don't have any crazy expenses, no kids, no debt.$100k just doesn't feel like I thought it would when I was growing up.

bruh 2k a month in rent.....nope

My dad always told me if you make it to 100k range you aren't rich....but you should never be poor. If you are, your priorities aren't in order. But living comfortable is all you can hope for in this world

Appreciate it guys, it's crazy when I saw that picture cause it made it even more real. The question asked the most right now is if it's a boy or girl :lol: The due date is apparently October 21 but who knows when it'll be. My moms is saying that the baby ain't leaving her house too (I'm the oldest so this is her first grandchild)

Back
Top Bottom