the thread about nothing...

Best way to clean white cloth shoes?

GOAT shoe cleaner.

bruh how they gonna get rid of Bobs Burgers on netflix April 1st. Im sad lol

(Its not a April Fools joke) 

Just realized that I'm making over $100K/year now. Not here to brag but it's amazing how your perspective changes as you grow older. I remember growing up thinking, 'I just wanna make $100K/year at some point in my career and I'll be happy.' I thought it was some incredible amount of money that signifies that you're wealthy and you've made it. Honestly, I feel the same as I did when I was making $60k or $80k

Just realized that I'm making over $100K/year now. Not here to brag but it's amazing how your perspective changes as you grow older. I remember growing up thinking, 'I just wanna make $100K/year at some point in my career and I'll be happy.' I thought it was some incredible amount of money that signifies that you're wealthy and you've made it. Honestly, I feel the same as I did when I was making $60k or $80k

i'd be so good with 100k in my city.

No necessarily a goal to me like a lot of people out there, but it would allow me to retire very early from the corporate world, which i'm planning to do.

When you look at your bank account after payday, and forgot that your automatic payments went through this week :frown: Bills paid though :pimp:

I'm stuck at 190.
Want to get to 180.
Man bruh, you look so different in all your pictures. I don't even know what you look like no mo

Just had the worst Chipotle meal. The chicken was burnt, the burrito was wrapped terribly, and the chips had no flavor. I used the app to order ahead and when I get there, cashier says they ran out of chicken so I had to wait 10 minutes for them to make more. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom