the thread about nothing...

giphy.gif

I personally "The 48 Laws of Power" after reading it be pretty interesting overall.

I'm reading "Outliers" right now which is probably equally as eye opening.

I personally "The 48 Laws of Power" after reading it be pretty interesting overall.

I'm reading "Outliers" right now which is probably equally as eye opening.

Yoo i keep hearing about that book, malcolm gladwell right? Need to peep that. Thats the one with mavens right? Or is that tipping point

Just recently finished "The Corporation", "The Devil on The Cross" and "The Colonizer and The Colonized". Just started "Shantaram"

Yeah, the Mavens, Connector, thing is from "The Tipping Point".

Gladwell explores the Honor Culture and other really fascinating theories in "Outliers".

Anyone know why the best hockey players are born in Jan.-Mar.? No coincidence.

Last edited:
Peep "The Art of Seduction" after if u havent.
Same author right? Had my eye on it might have to grab it as well. I was planning on reading this book next:

Habits are so damn important can't stress it... GOOD habits. 

Ya same author. That looks interesting. I got so many books on my list lol. I got back into reading almost 2yrs now and im loving it.

Pretty layback walk trough 

Good work 

Keep it going 
Appreciate you... that was one of my goals to break it down so you guys can get an easy walkthrough each law. 
Ya same author. That looks interesting. I got so many books on my list lol. I got back into reading almost 2yrs now and im loving it.
Nice... I just started to be honest. Got a list ready to be completed. 

Back
Top Bottom