the thread about nothing...

They're all hardwood floor except the 3rd one [emoji]129300[/emoji]
They all have a chair except the 3rd one [emoji]129300[/emoji]
You can drop the soap safely in all of them except the 3rd one [emoji]129300[/emoji]

You can look out a window in all but the 3rd one [emoji]129300[/emoji]
You can smash females in all but the 3rd one [emoji]129300[/emoji]
You paying out the *** on all of them [emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]128563[/emoji]

Last edited:
16464577_1835008533421647_348651555165044736_n.jpg

Prince, Cypress Hill, The Pharcyde, Ca$h Money, Crooked Lettaz (David Banner), Outkast, Black Eyed Peas, Del the Funky Homosapien, El-P, Mr. Lif, Atmosphere, Aesop Rock, Helta Skelta, Rust Juxxe, Jay Z, Nas, Slick Rick, Ghostface, De La Soul, Goodie MOB, Lauryn Hill, Big Pun, Mobb Deep, Fat Joe, Doug E Fresh, KRS 1, Common, The Roots, RJD2, Questlove, Kool Keith, Digital Underground, Jurassic 5, Killer Mike, Little Brother, Souls of Mischief, Casual...

Trying to remember all the concerts that I've been to. I'm leaving some out.
A lot of great artists but not enough of different genre tho...

Had an amazing soccer game. One of those Damn that was a good game.
It's a 7 vs 7....we had 7, they had like 13.
I haven't played in 2 months and was feeling shakey.
They score first goal. Then we score one goal.
I'm driving up plays but my feet keep getting stuck.
I get a corner right to my head, out of no where I feel a push on my back. That got me heated
First half is over and our cardio is giving out.
Second half starts and I start playing more aggressive.
I take their captain and some other guy and give the assist. Boom we score. Their captain comes back with a goal boom they score. 2-2. We start touching more and sprinting less. I chip a ball into a small space and boom hand ball. We get the penalty. Goal. 3-2.
We keep pushing and they keep switching players.
They take a free kick. It goes right through our goalies legs. His legs!!! How is that even possible. We're tied 3-3. Last 5 minutes of the game. Their captain comes back into the field with some fresh legs. Runs up the pitch. Takes our right defender. Takes two steps, goal. Dude is a lefty lol ending score 4-3 we lose. But it was a great game.
Sorry for the long post. Haven't played in 2 months. Feels great :smile:
Happy Monday

I was born in the US

But I feel like I should carry around my birth certificate and social security card with everything going on :smh:

@BenDover  I played a 6v6 last night and we won 4-3. Captain scored the winning goal within the last few minutes of the game 
pimp.gif
 We should've had more goals but had some unlucky post dings 

Back
Top Bottom