the thread about nothing...

Someone sell me on why 'Hey Ya' is such a great song

It's creative as hell! The upbeat tempo and groovy video is in direct contrast to the song's lyrical depressing relationship woes.

If you extracted the beat, it's a really sad song about the frailty of love and chase for lust over something of substance which was only achieved by their own parents that they hold in high regard.

Andre knows that the beat is so infectious that people will love it despite its dark subject matter so by the end of the second verse, he says, "ya'll don't want to hear me, you just want to dance"[emoji]128579[/emoji]

ANDRE'S THE G.O.A.T

Last edited:
Anybody use Visa Checkout? I'm shook with **** like this because I hate having all my info chilling if I were to lose my phone but there are a lot of discounts with it. They pushing it hard right now. #nopromo

I have some on a cd-r in storage. :D

Like I said she was the exact same as that picture. So there you go. She went vegan hipster and got a ton of tattoos now so last time I saw her a few years ago the *** was deflated. :x Good woman though. I was an idiot back then. :smh: oh well. :tongue:

Last edited:
Someone sell me on why 'Hey Ya' is such a great song

It's creative as hell! The upbeat tempo and groovy video is in direct contrast to the song's lyrical depressing relationship woes.

If you extracted the beat, it's a really sad song about the frailty of love and chase for lust over something of substance which was only achieved by their own parents that they hold in high regard.

Andre knows that the beat is so infectious that people will love it despite its dark subject matter so by the end of the second verse, he says, "ya'll don't want to hear me, you just want to dance"[emoji]128579[/emoji]

ANDRE'S THE G.O.A.T

I dig it...I just feel like you said, people have overlooked the lyrics for so long, it's definitely not a happy go lucky song :lol:

Just realized my weekends consist of staying in now lol
#Adulting

same....im 25 now but I started becoming a recluse at the tail end of my 23rd year

this is coming from a man who has traveled the world, climbed volcanoes, swam with whale sharks, lived in 4 countries, partied at the height of edm in the UK etc....

the scary part is I gradually embraced this solidarity word to #themanonthemoon and IJDGAF

maybe this is the real me? the journey continues...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom