the thread about nothing...

crib i moved into 6months ago been having bed bugs since i moved in
mean.gif
 they seem to pop up every few weeks after i spray/clean the crib. 

maybe cuz i live next to two addicts
laugh.gif
 im livin in the trap n i aint eem trappin 
laugh.gif
mean.gif
bruh thats gross

crib i moved into 6months ago been having bed bugs since i moved in
mean.gif
 they seem to pop up every few weeks after i spray/clean the crib. 

maybe cuz i live next to two addicts
laugh.gif
 im livin in the trap n i aint eem trappin 
laugh.gif
mean.gif
Get out. Suggest in investing in a new bed too. Who knows if those bed bugs have been laying eggs.

anyone in here have a fish tank ?

seems pretty dope but also alot to keep up with maybe ? not really familiar with them 

seems pretty dope but also alot to keep up with maybe ? not really familiar with them 
Used to. Cold and warm water tanks aren't too hard to manage.

Saltwater fish is a lot of work, though. Very expensive too.

You're basically maintaining a living ocean for these fish and coral to healthily survive.

I wanted to get a baby turtle or a goldfish for my daughter...but don't have the space for a tank.

Used to. Cold and warm water tanks aren't too hard to manage.

Saltwater fish is a lot of work, though. Very expensive too.

You're basically maintaining a living ocean for these fish and coral to healthily survive.

I wanted to get a baby turtle or a goldfish for my daughter...but don't have the space for a tank.
appreciate that ill have to look into the cold/warm water tanks. I can only imagine with them salt water tanks. Wish i lived in a big house to have a coral reef tank sorta like RomanAtwood has built into his wall. Thats really interesting 

i got a turtle now 

Debating if I should workout out or pig out tonight

I've been going Mon-Fri for like 4 weeks straight now

Could use the break but I have no excuse not to go besides to eat :lol:

captain morgan says yes, pig out.

appreciate that ill have to look into the cold/warm water tanks. I can only imagine with them salt water tanks. Wish i lived in a big house to have a coral reef tank sorta like RomanAtwood has built into his wall. Thats really interesting 

i got a turtle now 
They do sell smaller salt-water tanks..But you're really limited to coral, anemones, and a couple of small fish. I think they cost more, since some are complete systems. 

Oh man that's prob one of my fav threads...that and the tyga hairline one constantly bringing the laughs

I'm never playing coed basketball ever again. The guys wouldn't sub in for the girls
bc you know. Blew a 10 point lead and lost by one

Back
Top Bottom